I was told there was an item in the game that affects drops having more affixes. What is it, and where can I get it?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I was told there was an item in the game that affects drops having more affixes. What is it, and where can I get it?
    Any weapon with 錬成巧者 (idk what they call it on EN patch) latent will do just fine.
    マダムノアマガサ
    ニョイボウ
    蒼黒のニョイボウ
    流星棍

Note that you'll absolutely unlock it's latent, and every single weapon listed above is old-type weapon.
    You will need to equip them to get it's effect working unless you clear certain client order from Zieg, which let those weapon latent to work even if the weapon is not equipped and only sitting on your item pack.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 30, 2016 at 12:39 PM.

If you do the last hit before a boss dies, does it significantly increase the chance of getting a rare from that boss?

Sig by Gama

umm, is it possible to change weapons element after you have max it out? 60% & 35+ Grinds

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    umm, is it possible to change weapons element after you have max it out? 60% & 35+ Grinds
    nt weps so just any wep + 1 lambda + 1 ele changer even at max

ok great thanx, i thought so just wanted to double check

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    One question, the perfect keeper tech ring help for more dmg (3%) of Zanverse?
    Late reply >.<

JP wiki didn't list any ring that can boost Zanverse >.<
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Grinding 13* NT: I heard you can use just 3x 12* NT fodders to reach +30, but what's the exact way to do so?

So far, I know:

0->10: 1x 12*+26
    10->20: 1x Great Success 100% and 1x 12*+27?
    20->30: 1x Great Success 100% and 1x 12*+30?

^2nd and 3rd phase is the ones that confuse me
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

How can I get good PA customization? Every time I'm trying to craft it I end up with ridiculous pp cost (damage is ok tho). Is there any trick?

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Grinding 13* NT: I heard you can use just 3x 12* NT fodders to reach +30, but what's the exact way to do so?

So far, I know:

0->10: 1x 12*+26
    10->20: 1x Great Success 100% and 1x 12*+27?
    20->30: 1x Great Success 100% and 1x 12*+30?

^2nd and 3rd phase is the ones that confuse me
    At 10->20, I've never tried anything other than a 12*+30. I keep forgetting about the Great Grind Success 100% percent items. I don't even know how much those cost or if they can even be traded.

Also, every time I've tried using a 12*+30 to grind a 13* 20->30, even with a great success, I end up with a 13*+29, even if the 13* starts with the exp bar filled at +20. I suggested otherwise before, so I apologize.

Honestly, we get lambda grinders from all over the place now, so using a couple extra lambda grinders to finish the 13* grind shouldn't hurt too much. In fact, some people suggest that you use Emper Embrace fodder to grind the 13* directly, since you will save a lot of meseta at the cost of spending more lambda grinders. There is a balance to be struck that depends on how much lambda grinders are worth to you versus the meseta, and it really depends on how much of each you have on hand.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9