Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Pose 17. S wiki actually post the names of the LA required.

Now a question of my own. Do I only need 1 Flict/Arma for Ext Receptor?
    Yup. It's like Soul Receptor; when you use it, You only need one copy of the target Ability. If I'm not wrong.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I was asking because I ddin't know from the image. I was already on the site and saw the image which was why I was asking...
    Either way someone posted the answer in the comments on bumped.
    LA 184 in the FUN shop for 2000 FUN for anyone else wondering.
    Thanks for posting this. According to another person over on bumped, if you don't have the LA, you can just enter the code and that will work. I just tried it (/la pose17) and I can confirm that it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. According to another person over on bumped, if you don't have the LA, you can just enter the code and that will work. I just tried it (/la pose17) and I can confirm that it's true.
    Well, that's good to know. I could have saved myself some FUN, but oh well.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

im starting out a SU recently, and i saw a lot of people running with HP and PP on their unit sets and candy boxes (pp cookies)

are ATK stats really not that important and just focus on PP??
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    im starting out a SU recently, and i saw a lot of people running with HP and PP on their unit sets and candy boxes (pp cookies)

are ATK stats really not that important and just focus on PP??
    I dunno about on units, but the cookies basically come down to preference and how you use the pets. If you're comfortable with your PP and don't spam a lot of high pp cost PAs (loltorimspiral) you can just go with atk cookies.

What are good rings for a Force/Techer and a Braver/Hunter to use?
    I'm clueless to what works when it comes to rings.

What does Ability Affixer (Attack Fusion) do?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    What does Ability Affixer (Attack Fusion) do?
    I think that one adds Attack Receptor, making stat5 affixes 100% with only one stat5.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by JotaL View Post
    What are good rings for a Force/Techer and a Braver/Hunter to use?
    I'm clueless to what works when it comes to rings.
    If you're running FO/TE, get Tech C Parrying. It is hands down the best Ring for casting characters. Other than that, there aren't really a lot of options that FO/TE can take or needs to take anyways; possibly Wand E Change if you really like Wands and plan to main Techer somewhere down the line.

BR/HU is a bit more complicated, since all of the existing Katana Rings are highly situational. Gear Guard R is somewhat detrimental to Gear usage if you plan on taking advantage of it, and Short Combat can make using Katana Combat easier or harder to use depending on whether you want to home in on enemies or not. If you run Bullet Bow on the side, you can opt for Bullet Bow Homing, but other than that, there are generic rings like Mate Lovers and Step Jump. If you plan on using Hunter weapons as well, you can also try out Hunter Gear Save.

Right Rings are based on existing skills, so which ones you take are merely a gameplay preference. Except Boosted Slayer, Burn Guard, and Freeze Guard; those aren't terribly useful.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Grinding an OT weapon during non boost week with 30% grind success rate puts it at what %?