Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    Starting braver class (katana) i was wondering what PAs should i go with? Also could someone send me a list of all katana PAs, ive looked but cant seem to find them. i only have 6 at the moment so i know there has to be more. Thanx
    Check ARKS Visiphone for stuff like this.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

So ummm, I got some TD4 triggers from way back and I kinda want to use them to fill up AIS exodia faster, but like.....

How do I get 12 people for them if a party only holds 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    So ummm, I got some TD4 triggers from way back and I kinda want to use them to fill up AIS exodia faster, but like.....

Multi- Party. Just like regular TD4.

You can make an announcement in the lobby to join your trigger party. You can also ask friends and teammates; alternatively, you can create a thread here and setup the day and time when you want to do it and people will respond.
    Last edited by ashley50; Nov 13, 2016 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Under the "Quest" section, for titles, what are the requirements for "Story Quest" section? They reward players with three
    Photon Boosters each, and what wondering what I need to do, in order to redeem it.

And speaking of Photon Boosters - would it be faster to redeem them via title rewards? Or, finding a decent MPA, for Challenge
    Quest runs, would be my best bet? I only need nine more for my second Austere weapon.

And, like always, thanks in advance, active helpers on this thread; I greatly appreciate it.
    The Titles in question involve clearing Story Quest 1-10, 2-6, and 3-7 -- in other words, completing an Episode.

CQ may actually be faster depending on your progress with EP1, 2, and 3. It's 3500 CM per Booster, and if you want to max a Hidden Potential, it can take around three runs of Mission: START on a +50% with a success with every run. On the other hand, if you haven't started the Story at all, then doing the Matter Board will take several times as long.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Ask your team and friends first, last option being randoms. Then hope you pass TD4 at least so the gauge builds (if randoms dont ruin this)

You can always make class requirements if need be so you don't get HU/SUs and BR/BO's ruining your run

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The Titles in question involve clearing Story Quest 1-10, 2-6, and 3-7 -- in other words, completing an Episode.

CQ may actually be faster depending on your progress with EP1, 2, and 3. It's 3500 CM per Booster, and if you want to max a Hidden Potential, it can take around three runs of Mission: START on a +50% with a success with every run. On the other hand, if you haven't started the Story at all, then doing the Matter Board will take several times as long.
    If I recall correctly, I think I may be up to Matter Board 1-3 or 1-4...? Even then, it's going to me forever to complete those Matter Boards -- let alone, an episode -- due to way it's constructed... I wish it was more like the Episode IV Story Boards.

With that all being said, I'll opt for Challenge Quest instead (even though it may be difficult to find a good MPA these days). Also, thanks for the information, Altiea.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

How I've seen it done, is that it's usually planned ahead of time, and then all 12 people are split into 3 parties, and the leader of each party joins the Trigger EQ once it's up.

I recommend finding 12 friends or planning it ahead of time instead of using random people, but it's up to you.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

go to populate block say this 終焉募集中@n(how many slot left)

For PSN users, is it possible to unlock the Lv. 30 [class] trophies when your characters are already maxed out? I don't have any open character slots and don't want to spend money just so I can get a few trophies, so making a new character isn't an option either.

Looks like you just need to change classes and the trophies will register.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Nov 14, 2016 at 03:24 AM.

Could someone give me a common fo/te skill tree?