Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Does Vivienne and Clarita Visas have a drop cd or can I turn it in on multiple chars without waiting in between?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    The cooldown is character based, so you can complete the same CO from multiple characters at once.
    To clarify, the orders themselves are character based, but the weapon cooldowns are account based. You can complete all the COs freely on separate characters, but you'll have to wait if you want the weapons.

My bad, that was the case for Ethan/Karen's, but it seems they scrapped that for Emilia and Vivienne. The weapons seem to be character based now.
    Last edited by THRINE4; Nov 15, 2016 at 06:36 PM.

I cannot seem to find the quest "A Carefree Quiz" I completed other client orders from the person but it does not appear that specific quest exists anymore; did something happen; did I move too far ahead and break my game? I am almost level 50. I have VH unlocked, I just completed some of the other time attack quests the NPC that should have this quest has and nothing happened (this quest has not appeared. Anyone have any ideas?
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by risaxseph View Post
    I cannot seem to find the quest "A Carefree Quiz" I completed other client orders from the person but it does not appear that specific quest exists anymore; did something happen; did I move too far ahead and break my game? I am almost level 50. I have VH unlocked, I just completed some of the other time attack quests the NPC that should have this quest has and nothing happened (this quest has not appeared. Anyone have any ideas?
    The "A Carefree Quiz" client order sets that I believe that you are talking about have been removed and replaced with the newer ones that you probably just did. Klotho's client orders got a revamp quite a while ago, right now the format is 7 Normals or above (7 COs), 1 SH above (1 CO), and 5 VH above (3 COs), a grand total of 11 client orders for TAs alone.

So then ARKS Road is broken at that point or is the translation wrong?
    ~ RisaXSeph
    Persephone - Bu/Hu - ID: Atsumari - Ship 2
    "A name is only as important as the person it describes... so when someone asks for your name you know your important." - Hoshi Ki-Kari; Kiru-Acu: Blissful Shadows

I use to be an internet OG like you; now I just try really really hard.

Translation is outdated.

The ARKS Road itself had a few changes somehow along the way that I was unaware of, but upon checking from the game itself, the Time Attack category (with only 2 nodes), says to clear Nab II TA quest for Node 1, and clear 勇往邁進の力試し・Ⅳ (EN: Dash and Go Trial IV, I believe, no translation patch) client order for Node 2 (clear Nab II TA quest on Normal or above) for Node 2. I believe translation probably hasn't been updated to reflect the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I recall, in any form of TD, there are some weapons that will drop untekked regardless of having the charm. I also just checked the swiki, and it looks like the Orbit-NT weapons will always drop untekked.
    those potentials are only for increasing the chance, not guaranteed for 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    those potentials are only for increasing the chance, not guaranteed for 100%
    At lv3 or with charm it's 100%, except for some area drops.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    At lv3 or with charm it's 100%, except for some area drops.
    where did you get that info?

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    where did you get that info?
    Experience. I ALWAYS bring Vraolet + charm for the last two years of playing PSO2, and only TDs have identified weapons dropped.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan