Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Experience. I ALWAYS bring Vraolet + charm for the last two years of playing PSO2, and only TDs have identified weapons dropped.
    oh... ok... good for you, keep the wishful thinking

if someday you want to face the truth, take a look in these links 幸運の祥 錬成巧者

have a nice day

Can someone give me some suggestions on what to affix onto the orbit rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    so, I already pointed out your mistake with references and you still ignored it

if you decide to use offensive words I just have to report you
    And I told you I've been using it longer than the sum of both the time you used it and the time you read the reference without actually trying it out or doubting the ridiculously 6% number. If you think I am mistaken, post a video to prove it.

The criteria:
    1. Hold Vraolet/Lambda Vraolet with pot 3 all the time.
    2. If have charm, Vraolet/Lambda Vraolet pot 1~3 in inventory
    3. Have an identified rare drop that isn't 10* EXP egg or from TD/Collection Files.

Report all you want. I am polite enough.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

would like to ask again since no one replied before:

"i need some suggestion on what to do with extra rare weapons with 7-9 star ( aka red star rares ) is it better to break them apart for crafting gears or should i just npc the weapons for meseta ( i notice i get 1k-3k for each one. I already have 3 mags maxed out so i dont need for feeding anymore. "

what to do with excess regular non 10+ rares?

Quote Originally Posted by deusalkaiser View Post

"i need some suggestion on what to do with extra rare weapons with 7-9 star ( aka red star rares ) is it better to break them apart for crafting gears or should i just npc the weapons for meseta ( i notice i get 1k-3k for each one. I already have 3 mags maxed out so i dont need for feeding anymore. "

Desynthesis some of 7~9* for Zieg's COs, sell the rest. Crafted weapons fall pretty low compared to 13* right now.
    For 10* and up, excube them. Or you can use 10* NT +3 and up as exp fodders for other NT weapons.
    >Heavy Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by deusalkaiser View Post

I usually sell 9* weapons in my shop for 4k each, some of them are worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    And I told you I've been using it longer than the sum of both the time you used it and the time you read the reference without actually trying it out or doubting the ridiculously 6% number. If you think I am mistaken, post a video to prove it.

The criteria:
    1. Hold Vraolet/Lambda Vraolet with pot 3 all the time.
    2. If have charm, Vraolet/Lambda Vraolet pot 1~3 in inventory
    3. Have an identified rare drop that isn't 10* EXP egg or from TD/Collection Files.

Report all you want. I am polite enough.
    It's definitely not 100%, it's closer to 90%~99%, but you can still get a tekked items (although rare in terms of it happening) especially during nekky's eq.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's definitely not 100%, it's closer to 90%~99%, but you can still get a tekked items (although rare in terms of it happening) especially during nekky's eq.
    With the Fortunate Omen charm, tekked rares will drop from the following sources:
    1. From Mining Base Defense loot crystals (including Nekky's Challenge).
    2. From red containers that you encounter in the field (100% always tekked).
    3. From the airship controller at the end of the Cradle of Darkness EQ (100% always tekked)

From all other sources, rare weapons and eggs drop untekked 100% of the time with the Fortunate Omen charm active. I am reporting this from my experience. It is definitely NOT 99% (or below). 99% would mean 1 out of 100 rares drop tekked with the charm active, and I have definitely not seen that. You can get 50-100 rares during an EQ block (especially for Magatsu), enough to keep track of a ratio of 1:100 for any tekked rares.

Edit: rewrote this a lot.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Nov 16, 2016 at 11:43 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    With the Fortunate Omen charm, tekked rares will drop from the following sources:
    1. From Mining Base Defense loot crystals (including Nekky's Challenge).
    2. From red containers that you encounter in the field (100% always tekked).
    3. From the airship controller at the end of the Cradle of Darkness EQ (100% always tekked)

From all other sources, rare weapons and eggs drop untekked 100% of the time with the Fortunate Omen charm active. I am reporting this from my experience. It is definitely NOT 99%. 99% would mean 1 out of 100 rares drop tekked with the charm active, and I have definitely not seen that. You can get 50-100 rares during an EQ block (especially for Magatsu), enough to keep track of a ratio of 1:100 for any tekked rares.

Edit: rewrote this a lot.
    Oops, right. I forgot red boxes and airship towers. Other airship towers (Darker's Den) also drop tekked rares, not just from a certain EQ.
    Anyway, 100% unidentified drop on every Magatsu ever is enough to be the the proof that the potential is 100%.
    >Heavy Hammer

Do you get all eight creator's emblems when you complete the entire episode 3 or do you get one at a time ?

the reward come from the chapters or at the title desk ?