Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    Do you get all eight creator's emblems when you complete the entire episode 3 or do you get one at a time ?

the reward come from the chapters or at the title desk ?
    You get all eight when you 100% all three episodes 1-2-3. They come from titles at one Creator's Emblem per title. One for completing each episode, one for completing all three episodes, one for 100% each episode, one for 100% all three episodes, total to 8, titles and Emblems.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    *snip*
    You miss some. But I want to just call 'not mob drop' or 'object drop'.
    Some that you miss is.
    Red wuff (a jellyfish thing that has red glow)
    Dragonkin magne...something in Sanctum or Ultimate Amduskia.
    Mining sample code.
    Mad jelly.
    Etc. Etc.

So what about some tekked drop from MBD big crystal?
    It's from tower drop.

Edit. ∨Hi.
    Last edited by SoulSighTy; Nov 18, 2016 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Oops, right. I forgot red boxes and airship towers. Other airship towers (Darker's Den) also drop tekked rares, not just from a certain EQ.
    Anyway, 100% unidentified drop on every Magatsu ever is enough to be the the proof that the potential is 100%.
    Well, if you want to be pedantic (or call me out for saying "all other sources", lol, hi SoulSighTy!), the always handy-dandy SWiki gives a list of things that drop items from the red container table here. I really racked my brain to remember the air controller, and I still had a feeling I forgot other examples.

I can understand calling a ratio for tekked versus untekked drops if you don't break it down by source, but that ratio will vary wildly based on what content you choose to do (e.g. the ratio will be a lot lower if you do a lot of TD but not not much else). I am used to thinking it as 100% reliable, because from certain sources (like bosses and mobs) it is 100% reliable.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Nov 16, 2016 at 01:22 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Does PSO2 make use of multithreading? Always been curious if it does or not.

does anyone else's game crash whenever loading a certain cutscene? i'm trying to complete the C-6 cell in matterboard 1 and the game keeps crashing while loading it

Quote Originally Posted by aerilurus View Post
    does anyone else's game crash whenever loading a certain cutscene? i'm trying to complete the C-6 cell in matterboard 1 and the game keeps crashing while loading it
    (Assuming you have the Story patch installed) The best thing to do is to run a file check, then reapply any English patches you had. If the crash happens again, try with just the basic English patch. If that works, it is possible that the Story patch is causing the crash.

is it a good idea to make a status weapon for bosses? like a rifle with burn 1/mirage 1/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    is it a good idea to make a status weapon for bosses? like a rifle with burn 1/mirage 1/etc.
    Some people make junk all-class mech guns or rifles with SEs for certain boss EQs so they can help SE them, but making a fully usable endgame weapon just for a SE isn't worth it.

Invincible Roll. (むてきロール) for how much time it gives invulnerability to the pet?