Quote Originally Posted by Sonichi View Post
    Does PSO2 make use of multithreading? Always been curious if it does or not.
    .Yes.

planning on leaving ship II, i was just wondering which ship has the best market (cheapest) also wich ship has the most players?

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    planning on leaving ship II, i was just wondering which ship has the best market (cheapest) also wich ship has the most players?
    I'd say ship 4, imo.

Ship 1 is the most populated, and has one of the better markets according to a few JP fan sites I've seen over the years. Ship 4 is also well populated and has a good market.
    Good luck on moving ships!

Thought of my own question. Is it true that the Gix potential doesn't reset if you switch to another Gix weapon?
    Last edited by Zysets; Nov 18, 2016 at 03:37 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

If I dont have 12 friends but want to do the chalange quests for the camos what do I do?

I thought I would just try for an MPA since the blocks that run them are all ship, but.... it seems they are 100% dead, any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    If I dont have 12 friends but want to do the chalange quests for the camos what do I do?

I thought I would just try for an MPA since the blocks that run them are all ship, but.... it seems they are 100% dead, any advice?
    You can do them with only a few members (note: organized and capable members), since the VR depletion is adjusted to the number of players in the quest. Learn the Challenge Quests and the required roles that players need to take, get a few decent players, try to clear it.

I was thinking of finally finishing up Gunner leveling for it's class boost, but I wanted to know if Gu/Fi is any good as a class combo. My intention is ease of leveling, and I don't plan on joining EQs with it, as my main is Fi/Hu.

Also, as I asked above, does switching from, let's say, Gix DS to Gix TDs or Knuckles reset the potential's boost? I've heard that switching between Gix weapons keeps the boost, but I'd like to be sure before I plan anything with it.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I was thinking of finally finishing up Gunner leveling for it's class boost, but I wanted to know if Gu/Fi is any good as a class combo. My intention is ease of leveling, and I don't plan on joining EQs with it, as my main is Fi/Hu.

Also, as I asked above, does switching from, let's say, Gix DS to Gix TDs or Knuckles reset the potential's boost? I've heard that switching between Gix weapons keeps the boost, but I'd like to be sure before I plan anything with it.
    no play guhu instead since you also have the hu sub.. as for gix i only tested once but it seemed like i lost my damage despite both weps being the 70s version of the latent. too lazy to retest right now

Hiya guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the detached wall room item in japanese. I've seen some people with it so I know it's out there, but after scouting the web, I can't even find anything. I just need the name, it'll be greatly appreciated, thank you! Oh btw, I'm pretty sure it just recently came out, I think it was during this month! Thanks and byee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinagic View Post
    Hiya guys, I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the detached wall room item in japanese. I've seen some people with it so I know it's out there, but after scouting the web, I can't even find anything. I just need the name, it'll be greatly appreciated, thank you! Oh btw, I'm pretty sure it just recently came out, I think it was during this month! Thanks and byee!!!
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%83%E3%82%BA
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-