Quote Originally Posted by THRINE4 View Post
    The stage had weapon resistance (wand and rod) because you failed the previous order. If you did use rods, that's why.
    *Facepalms* Thanks for the info. I usually have a talis at hand but since I'm a rather new player, the Rods I got just had much higher raw damage so I used that only since they are that much stronger. HARGHHHHHHH now to wait 5 days

Is there an easy way to unlock third crafting line?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are we talking about the desk one? That's 258" ほうづえ", the one that came with the Fashion Catalog 2015-2016.
    Thanks \o/ ... does that mean we can't get it if we don't buy the physical catalog?

So I still have that Bloodspear Vlad Bram collection file left over from the Halloween EQ. I have half of it done. But it seems I'm not getting the files for Ein Device/Old Device filled, as it requires Zeta Guranz LV80+ and All Enemies LV 80+. I was hoping to at least get it finished in Necky's EQ, as its been easy enough filling out my Orbit-NT files. Worst case scenario, can I finish the collection file using pyroxene trade items with Rust Device?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Once a collection sheet expires, you won't be able to gain points for it, even if you have the sheet on you.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Thanks \o/ ... does that mean we can't get it if we don't buy the physical catalog?
    No, only bonus scratch item are not sellable, just search 258「ほおづえ」 in player shop.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    No, only bonus scratch item are not sellable, just search 258「ほおづえ」 in player shop.
    Ah that's good news thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Once a collection sheet expires, you won't be able to gain points for it, even if you have the sheet on you.
    Hm, I don't think that's entirely accurate, as I was able to finish my Ray sheet with Profound Darkness after it expired. And I got one of the required items for Bloodspear Vlad Bram with this Necky EQ.

Edit: It seems I may have answered my own questions now. The requirement for Old Device is being fulfilled, with Zeta Guranz. I forgotten how slow the fill rate for it is, that it was barely noticable. As for Ein Device itself, I now see it requires the Trick or Treat 2016 EQ to finish the All Enemies LV 80+ requirement. Guess that makes me SOL, unless EQ triggers will be able to be cycled through holiday stuff.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Nov 20, 2016 at 09:57 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Hello I am having an issue I just started playing again but I had this problem when I quit playing the last time. My graphics settings wont change they remain at the highest no matter what I change.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorwhatever View Post
    Hello I am having an issue I just started playing again but I had this problem when I quit playing the last time. My graphics settings wont change they remain at the highest no matter what I change.
    Make sure your user.pso2 file (located in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2) is not set to Read Only; if it isn't, try deleting it, then letting the game create a new one.