Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    I cant tell from the reveal video but other than mother does not astral cf requires killing stuff outside mother eq as well?
    Yeah, it's blurred out, but from the Sword CF they showed, it did require Vegas Illusia.

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    snip
    I can answer the first three, but many of the other seem class specific, and the only class I've ever really played thoroughly is Fi/Hu, so I'll leave those to more knowledgeable people.

1) Same weapon is necessary, attribute doesn't matter, maxes out at 35. They also added a new thing where weapons can drop with 31-35 already unlocked, still have to grind to that though, and CF weapons don't count for this.

2) Account bound, I do all my 13* grinding and CFs on my main, including gear for my alt character, anything bound to you is usually shareable across characters on the same ship.

3) Not very good at figuring out drop rates so someone probably has a better answer, but it's been awhile since I got anything from Yamato, even with drop boosts, like all EQ drops, in the end it's just RNG, you're lucky or (more likely) you're not.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

4) Since standing snipe is very annoying that it requires you to remain still(in air or on ground) for 1 second before it takes effect, and since that most of the time I'll be moving(e.g launcher always make you move, gunner PAs are also mostly mobile), would it make sense to also max out moving snipe?

5) Extended from Q4, since standing snipe doesn't take effect until 1 second after you stop moving, does this mean that there will be a 1 second cool down between the moment you stop moving(moving snipe stops taking effect) and until the moment standing snipe takes effect?

6) It seems "PP save bullet", which reduces your PP usage to 80%(at level 10) when you have a special bullet loaded, this seems very useful for bossing, should this skill take priority over moving snipe...?

7) How do I craft units to get the +10 pp or 100hp bonus? What do I have to prepare, and how much money will it cost for a full set of, e.g. Saiki?(although I'm not sure if Saiki is still worth getting, as 12 stars appear vastly superior due to the face that you can add multiple skill rings to them)

Lastly, what is the fastest and most plausible way to get multiple copies of Valkyrie R25? Tokyo triggers runs are impossible now as nobody does them anymore...

I know this is a lot of questions, I am naturally curious...

Thanks a lot everyone!
    4) Could've swore Standing Snipe is 2 seconds not 1 but w/e not the point. If you are RA/XX and you don't have Standing Snipe you aren't a Ranger period. Ranger's damage comes from hitting weakpoints and being a sitting target, which is why subbing HU to get Massive Hunter is so common so you don't go flinch from every hit while charging attacks making Automate Halfline go hand-in-hand with Massive Hunter. Moving Snipe only gives a 5% while Standing can give 20% if you max both. Getting Moving is only good to give you a slight damage boost while you either wait for a good time to plant yourself again or wait for Massive Hunter to recharge.

5) The moment you move, while not using a PA like One Point, the timer will be set at 0 til you stand still then when 2 seconds pass, time is irrelevant the answer remains the same regardless of the actual time needed to elapse, you will get the damage bonus from Standing Snipe.

6) N really all that important since there are better ways to maintain PP such as using grenades and dodge roll shoot. Only good if nothing else to go for really.

7) You have to reach a certain point in the craft line to get that option, like EX 8. Then you can craft to get the +100 hp, +10 pp, added resistances, or the standard S, R, T-atk defense choices.

Fastest if you have enough of the item required
    Spoiler!

Thanks a lot Zysets! If thats the case, since each 13 star weapon gives 190 exp(I think), and grinding from +30 to +35 requires about 1900, that's 10 of the same 13 star weapons...darn...

The rest of the questions:

4) Since standing snipe is very annoying that it requires you to remain still(in air or on ground) for 1 second before it takes effect, and since that most of the time I'll be moving(e.g launcher always make you move, gunner PAs are also mostly mobile), would it make sense to also max out moving snipe?

5) Extended from Q4, since standing snipe doesn't take effect until 1 second after you stop moving, does this mean that there will be a 1 second cool down between the moment you stop moving(moving snipe stops taking effect) and until the moment standing snipe takes effect?

6) It seems "PP save bullet", which reduces your PP usage to 80%(at level 10) when you have a special bullet loaded, this seems very useful for bossing, should this skill take priority over moving snipe...?

7) How do I craft units to get the +10 pp or 100hp bonus? What do I have to prepare, and how much money will it cost for a full set of, e.g. Saiki?(although I'm not sure if Saiki is still worth getting, as 12 stars appear vastly superior due to the face that you can add multiple skill rings to them)

8, Lastly, what is the fastest and most plausible way to get multiple copies of Valkyrie R25? Tokyo triggers runs are impossible now as nobody does them anymore...

Thanks a lot to anyone who can answer them(or some of them)!!

Thanks IchijinKali ! didnt see your reply when i wrote mine...
    Enough of the item required, you mean scar stones? I should be able to farm about 10 with 3 characters and bonus keys every day, although I'm not sure if there are any other ways to get scar stones apart from client orders and bonus keys...

And two seconds for standing snipe, that seems very inconvenient..especially for end attraction as you will be moved back by recoil every shot, if its two seconds thats two normal JAs before using another PA

Thanks a lot Zysets! If thats the case, since each 13 star weapon gives 190 exp(I think), and grinding from +30 to +35 requires about 1900, that's 10 of the same 13 star weapons...darn...
    You only need 6 of the same weapon to unlock +35, you can use anything else to grind. The holiday EQ will likely drop weapons with Emper Embrace, use those to grind your 13* weapons, if you have the Lambda Grinders for it.

Basically, eachtime you use the same weapon as fodder, it boosts up the total possible grind by 1, so you just need your base weapon, and 5 more to unlock +35, you can use anything else to actually reach 35.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I see, thanks again Zysets! Also, I wonder what's so special about Emper Embrace? It only adds 90 extra experience, isn't it better if I just made +30 fodders for them? (I made LOTS of +30 fodders from EQs)

I see, thanks again Zysets! Also, I wonder what's so special about Emper Embrace? It only adds 90 extra experience, isn't it better if I just made +30 fodders for them? (I made LOTS of +30 fodders from EQs)
    That's what you can use them for, find 12* weapons, get them to +30 with Emper Embrace, and then use those to grind the 13*. It depends on whether you want to save Lambda Grinders or Meseta, since 12* grinding may be more costly, but you'll only need to use a handful of Lambdas.

If you already have +30 fodders, use those instead, totally. Embrace just makes it easier if you don't already have that prepared.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Ah I see, thanks. People talk about saving lambda grinders, but they seem very abundant, with 3 characters you get 33 lambda grinders every week and I bared used any...BTW, I wonder, for grind skip 1->7, is the success rate 100%? Also will it use up only 3 lambda grinders, or will it use up 18 grinders(1>7 = 18 grinders, the usual way, if they all succeed) ?? Thanks again... (Just have to calculate the total costs for grinding old type weapons, it seems they cost almost twice the price to be fully grinded)