Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Can you affix a weapons special ability factor onto itself?

So for example,Astral soul on a +35 Ray Sword?
    Or do I need to use a different weapon for it?
    You can affix a weapon with its own Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Hi again everyone, just some quick questions:

In order to prepare for for boost week, I'll have to upgrade two old type weapons and one or two NT weapons, all 13 stars, I was wondering:

1) what is the cheapest method to get an old type 13 star to +40(all three potentials unlocked), with account of the 10% boost? Grind skip 7 costs about 2 million each, while success +30% costs 20 excubes...(FYI the ones i'm getting are Valkyrie R25 and Orbit bow)

2) what is the best method to get the Pleionde stones(or whatever they're called, the easier one from mining base 1 and 2 thats required to get an orbit weapon)? I'm currently farming gold badges to trade for them, however I still need like 57 of them which is 1140 badges...

Thanks a lot everyone!
    2) Running as many TDs as possible, honestly. Gold badge farming might be your best bet when they don't come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    Sorry for asking agian but.... do I need both the Melty Christmas base and outerwear to get the bonus? Or will the base wear with no outer work?

I need to know for the EQ coming up so I know what to buy. >.<
    You only need either the Base or Outer, not both.

What's the difference between regularly identifying an item and high-grade appraisal?

Thanks Anduril, what about the cheapest methods to grind an old type 13 star? Thanks again everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    What's the difference between regularly identifying an item and high-grade appraisal?
    The high grade appraisals have a higher rate of good stuff. I've only tried it 3 times for the sake of trying it and every time the weapon came out with 5-6 slots and ~40 element. I wouldn't recommend using it unless it's on a 13* or you're farming weapon fodders though.

A friend of mine bought me a few item codes as an early christmas gift, and I want to return the favor, but of course I'm not in Japan so I can't do that too easily, so I've settled on buying them a Webmoney code.

Problem is, I haven't bought Webmoney since PSO2es became a thing, so I wanted to ask, does anyone know what the current best place to buy Webmoney online is? I just want to be able to be sure that I got what I paid for to return the favor, but the only sites I remember are CN-USA and Play Asia. Anyone who still buys Webmoney willing to help me out?
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Hi again guys, forgot to post this question last time: does anyone know what does sixth famitsu cup bonus give? Since you cannot copy and paste it to google translate it becomes rather difficult to figure out, the Japanese seems to mention a 20% off in certain exchanges and something related the recycle shop. Thanks a lot everyone

Actually I found it, it's 20% off recycle shop, does this mean I only have to trade in 8 AC items for 10 recycle badges?

No, it means you trade in less badges/ac items for stuff. AC items to Badges is still 1:1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    A friend of mine bought me a few item codes as an early christmas gift, and I want to return the favor, but of course I'm not in Japan so I can't do that too easily, so I've settled on buying them a Webmoney code.

Problem is, I haven't bought Webmoney since PSO2es became a thing, so I wanted to ask, does anyone know what the current best place to buy Webmoney online is? I just want to be able to be sure that I got what I paid for to return the favor, but the only sites I remember are CN-USA and Play Asia. Anyone who still buys Webmoney willing to help me out?
    http://www.sutowebmoney.com/
    https://cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646
    http://www.play-asia.com/webmoney-50...card/13/706xmx
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

What's the "efficient" way to Grind 12* to be used as fodder for 13* when Emper Embrace fodder isn't heavily accessible?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89