Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I could be wrong here but I remember someone mentioning that 1 point in element is 10 atk more with your weapon against enemies weak to it.
    So 60 Element light is actually a +600 atk bonus against enemies weak to light.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah, that's a bit off. Element is a multiplier for your weapon's attack (excluding affixes). So, if a weapon has 60 element, take its current attack minus affixes and multiply it by .60, that's how much attack you gain from the element. You get that boost whether the enemy is weak to that element or not. When an enemy is weak to that element, the elemental weakness multiplier effect that as well. So when you hit an enemy with a 1.2x light weakness with a 60 element light weapon, you functionally have a 72 element weapon. However this also works the other way with enemy resistances. So if you tried to attack Elder (who takes 0.1x damage from wind) with a 60 element wind weapon, it'd be like your weapon only had 6 element.

That's only for striking/ranged attacks of course. Techniques don't gain anything from element on your weapon unless you have the element convert skill from force.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Zeta was the ONLY part of some CF that was Necky's Challenge only. I was doing Orbit DS, and that for sure was the only spot that was EQ restricted.
    Yeah, I wasn't on PSO2 when I typed that and couldn't remember if that was the case. I suppose the only way to complete the CF now would be to find someone with a Necky Challenge trigger.

Can someone explain the new talis potent to me and if its worth picking up?

I got a +32 cap one during the EQ and was wondering if its worth picking up the sheet to accompany me on my db collection

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Can someone explain the new talis potent to me and if its worth picking up?

I got a +32 cap one during the EQ and was wondering if its worth picking up the sheet to accompany me on my db collection
    Level 1 is 7% damage boost, with 1% of the damage dealt is regained as HP when you attack something weak to the weapon's element, or if it's weakness is Light or Lightning (regardless fo weapon's element I believe). Caps off at 50 HP at a time though.

Level 3 doesn't have it's damage boost listed anywhere, so I don't know it exactly, but the HP gain is 1% still.

Haven't played any Tech classes since Episode 1, so I can't really tell you if it's any good for Tech users or not. Someone else who knows about that better than me should probably share their opinion on it.
    Last edited by Zysets; Dec 10, 2016 at 01:51 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I have multiple screens and was wondering if there was a way to make the game default to a monitor other than my primary. I didn't notice anything in the settings for it.

Where did the ice house come LA from? I see it in shops but not in no scratches.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

It's a collaboration with 7-11. Buy certain items from 7-11 (in Japan, of course), to redeem them for points that can then be used to buy an item code that can be entered into the visiphone. Untradeable, I'd guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    It's a collaboration with 7-11. Buy certain items from 7-11 (in Japan, of course), to redeem them for points that can then be used to buy an item code that can be entered into the visiphone. Untradeable, I'd guess.
    I'm pretty sure the LA ticket didn't have the "no trade" circle next to the icon before I used it, might be tradable. I don't expect it to be cheap though.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I've heard that I need to get pso2es transfer code in case I'll change my device or reset it or whatever. But where should I click to do that?
    http://i.imgur.com/VtmqacI.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    I've heard that I need to get pso2es transfer code in case I'll change my device or reset it or whatever. But where should I click to do that?
    http://i.imgur.com/VtmqacI.jpg
    Menu icon メニュー, then there should be an icon that looks like an iphone, that's your code.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine