Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The biggest change is the two new skills that actually make buffing your pets convenient. For pets, I forget exactly which pets were added since that long ago, but you might want to jump on the ultimate amduscea train before the CFs go away so you can get the evolved pets.

"Best in terms of damage" depends on what you're doing. Br is still a solid choice if you don't feel like dealing with Fi stances or chain trigger though. I also tend to use it in EQs with lots of mobs but constant boss spawns (Like christmas on ice).

Skill trees haven't changed much. I'd still consider these the core trees for Su with all the relevant subs, assuming you you're using sub specific skill trees. Te works better as a main now that they can lob marons at things. Just make sure you have 2 points for the new skills, because they aren't in the skill simulator.
    i see, picked up those 2 new skills and gonna grab the cf after i level up my braver since i'm not even 75/75 yet, never bothered previously since there was no all-class takt
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

One stupid question: how many players does it take to fill up one block? My friends say 100 players, that seems too few to me...Is this true? If this is true then theres only around 1000 players online usually, and thats an entire ship, doesn't seem like a lot ;o

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    One stupid question: how many players does it take to fill up one block? My friends say 100 players, that seems too few to me...Is this true? If this is true then theres only around 1000 players online usually, and thats an entire ship, doesn't seem like a lot ;o
    Probabely 1000~2000.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Maybe this http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...Block-Capacity

When the block counter was working, you could see that each block holds 180 players max (140 free and 40 premium spaces), and at the time, peak JP hours had ~3.5K players on Ship 2, with higher on other ships.

Ahh I see, thanks a lot!

Another question: what weapon element would be considered good at the moment? Especially given consideration for future releases...? Light seems to be the best choice right now as darkers are almost everywhere, but I hear the newer phantom enemies will likely be weak against wind, although I'm not sure if this is the case after EP4 ends...

Also, how much of a difference does having an element that the majority of enemies are weak to? Someone answered earlier that elemental weakness adds about 12% damage, and that applies only to the damage of your weapon, e.g. if you have a 1000 damage weapon(plus affixes), hitting an enemy with an elemental weakness will give you an extra 120 atk?

Thanks a lot!

Also, how much of a difference does having an element that the majority of enemies are weak to? Someone answered earlier that elemental weakness adds about 12% damage, and that applies only to the damage of your weapon, e.g. if you have a 1000 damage weapon(plus affixes), hitting an enemy with an elemental weakness will give you an extra 120 atk?
    The elemental bonus is a percent of the weapons damage, not including affixes or anything else. only that bonus damage is affected by elemental weaknesses. For example if you're using a weapon with 1000 atk, the bonus from 50% element is another 500 atk. Most enemies have ~20-30% element weaknesses iirc, so yeah that would be around an extra 100-150 atk.

For techs it's the full damage of the tech, but it's honestly not important unless you're playing a class that gets bonuses for hitting element weaknesses, from something like element stance, or element weakhit, and if you are, you should be aiming for rainbow sets anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    does someone know what LA is this one?
    https://postimg.org/image/73gykjmwd/
    That looks like 259「品がある挨拶」║ Refined Greeting (/la greeting) which was a bonus scratch LA so you can't get it anymore.