Anyone know the LA on this video
    1:10 - 1:12 I'm talking about the girls dancing on the stage. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know the LA on this video
    1:10 - 1:12 I'm talking about the girls dancing on the stage. Thanks in advance.
    I think it might be 181「ダンス34」, /la dance34.

EDIT: Derp. Copied the wrong one.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 14, 2016 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I think it might be 181「ダンス34」, /la dance34.

EDIT: Derp. Copied the wrong one.
    Ok I just check dance34 in youtube and it doesnt look like that. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Ok I just check dance34 in youtube and it doesnt look like that. Thanks anyway.
    Make sure you are checking the second half of those videos since they tend to show the male version first, then the female. For example, this video at ~1:15 (specifically between 1:18 and 1:19) looks to be the right moves, just at a different viewing angle.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 14, 2016 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Make sure you are checking the second half of those videos since they tend to show the male version first, then the female. For example, this video at ~1:15 looks to be the right moves, just at a different viewing angle.
    Ok thanks again looks like the vid I watched earlier pretty much messed up the dance list which listed dance33 as dance34.

At the risk of getting nothing but ridicule. Does anyone have an alternative to downloading updates without the official launcher or the tweaker? The tweaker just no-longer works for me, and I'm not too keen on the idea of waiting 5+ hours for a file check every time they do some tiny 30mb update.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    At the risk of getting nothing but ridicule. Does anyone have an alternative to downloading updates without the official launcher or the tweaker? The tweaker just no-longer works for me, and I'm not too keen on the idea of waiting 5+ hours for a file check every time they do some tiny 30mb update.
    well there was dogstar but now the github is down so not sure now..but if you already had dogstar it would have patched very fast (might be able to send it not sure..too tired right now)

Thanks for the answers! Another question, what is the "特殊能力(射撃&PP/2)" support item that was released in this newest scratch? It seems to be different from the usual Noble Shot support item, as it has a different name and seems somewhat more expensive, could anyone please explain? Also since this scratch is only out for a week, will it be discontinued? Because I'm thinking of buying some Noble shot affixes to prepare for future 12 star units...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    well there was dogstar but now the github is down so not sure now..but if you already had dogstar it would have patched very fast (might be able to send it not sure..too tired right now)
    I haven't even heard of dogstar before, but if you could, that would be nice. All I can find about it is a team though. = w=

Can you use a color change pass on an [Ou] from SG scratch? Thanks in advance.