Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is 3 button type too tedious for controller or was it mostly designed for KB/M in mind?
    I'm using 3 button type in controller, its rather convenient IMO, I don't have to combo in order to spam a PA, also I don't have to waste a slot just to fill it with 3 same PAs to spam it, really helpful for me

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I'm using 3 button type in controller, its rather convenient IMO, I don't have to combo in order to spam a PA, also I don't have to waste a slot just to fill it with 3 same PAs to spam it, really helpful for me

If you don't mind me asking how.did you adjust to the button lay out change?

Before my LT was sub palette while L3 was auto run.
    Due to then change LT is now the 2nd set of PA and L3 isnto select stuff on sub palette...considering my.LB was lock on the new way is.messing me up big time lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Due to then change LT is now the 2nd set of PA and L3 isnto select stuff on sub palette...considering my.LB was lock on the new way is.messing me up big time lol
    I use a PS4 controller with 3 button layout.
    LT - Flip weapon palette
    RT - Pickup/Activate
    LB - Lock-on
    RB - Weapon action/block/PA (LT + RB: PA 3)
    X - Jump
    SQUARE - Attack (LT + SQUARE: PA 1)
    TRIANGLE - PA (LT + TRIANGLE: PA 2)
    D-PAD UP - Weapon palette up
    D-PAD DOWN - Weapon palette down
    LEFT STICK CLICK - Sub palette highlight activation
    RIGHT STICK CLICK - Aim mode
    SELECT - Select Screen
    START - Menu

Works same on xbox controller (I use DS4 to use PS4 controller while my PC thinks its an XBOX Controller)
    Have the touch pad assigned too.
    Left click - map view switch
    Right click - Sub palette 5
    Swipe Up - 1
    Swipe Down - 2
    Swipe Left - 3
    Swipe Right - 4

I use the 3 button combination with this layout and it not only lets you dish out DPS better as a fighter and manage aerial control as a gunner/bouncer,It keeps things fluid.
    You can choose what attack to do and when to do it without flipping weapon palettes or having to do other attacks to get to the attack you want to do.
    At first its a little odd to adjust to but you'll see it as a god send later on.
    Spoiler!

I personally remapped my buttons, and just kinda got used to my new set up:
    Spoiler!

I don't really use the 3-Button system to it's full advantage, though. I have PA switch to click rather than hold, and on both palettes I have X as Normal Attack, and, for weapons that have them, RB as Weapon Action, so basically it is like having 12 single-PA-spam weapons in the 2-Button system.
    However, I also have a knock-off chat pad attached to my controller for my less used functions (like auto-run or TPS switch) and for my subpalette (I only use the LT for quick healing), so it kinda makes up for the lack of buttons on the controller.

im able to squeeze 3 button and dedicated weapon action on controller so anything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    im able to squeeze 3 button and dedicated weapon action on controller so anything is possible
    I completely forgot they recently added the option to have a dedicated Weapon Action button; I'm going to have to go give that a try.

EDIT: I just did a quick test. I put Weapon Action on LT and Subpalette action on R3, and it works like a dream; for now I'm going to stay on click and have X be my normal attack on both palettes, but it is nice to have that extra PA slot now. Minimap is now just going to have to be a chat-pad only function for me.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 16, 2016 at 06:18 PM.

Hey guys, I hope I'm posting in the right section; will the CO reset item work for emilia and vivienne COs too or limited COs can't be reset before their cooldown time?
    I checked psowiki but I understood daily orders can't be reset but I can't get a decent translation for the other kind of CO that doesn't reset.

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    Hey guys, I hope I'm posting in the right section; will the CO reset item work for emilia and vivienne COs too or limited COs can't be reset before their cooldown time?
    I checked psowiki but I understood daily orders can't be reset but I can't get a decent translation for the other kind of CO that doesn't reset.
    You'd probably be able to reset their CO but you wont get the weapon.
    The weapon always has a 2 day cooldown,so you might reset,redo and get nothing.

Assuming this since doing the CO on another char before the refresh date for the weapon yields you with nothing.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    You'd probably be able to reset their CO but you wont get the weapon.
    The weapon always has a 2 day cooldown,so you might reset,redo and get nothing.

Assuming this since doing the CO on another char before the refresh date for the weapon yields you with nothing.
    ok thanks for help

Two part question, can the bosses in the current Christmas EQ drop their special weapons like Zeta Guranz with Vlad Bram? Noticed it had the same prefix as it did during Halloween.
    Also, is it possible to get Halloween 2016 triggers from the star gem shop? My collection sheet has been stuck since that EQ ended.

Mainly asking cause I just need one more Vlad Bram to +35 mine and I'm hoping at least one of those options are viable.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter