Is the best way to get dark nero fragments without an EQ still to hunt elder in AQ forest?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

I keep hearing from friends that the new 14* Rod boosts Element Conversion to a point where regardless if you're matching the Weapon's element or not, they both sit at the exact percentage of 75% or w/e. Does any one happen to know if this is true?

Also, does any one happen to know how to warn the JP Players of some one who is a known Leech in Quests, like what to type in Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzix View Post
    I keep hearing from friends that the new 14* Rod boosts Element Conversion to a point where regardless if you're matching the Weapon's element or not, they both sit at the exact percentage of 75% or w/e. Does any one happen to know if this is true?
    According to the swiki, it does appear to be true; it boosts Elemental Conversion by 50% of your Elemental Conversion rate for matching element, and off-element by 200%.

Lv1 EC, Lv3 Pot:
    Match: 30% × (1 + 0.5) = 45%
    Non-match: 15% × (1 + 2) = 45%

Lv5 EC, Lv3 Pot:
    Match: 50% × (1 + 0.5) = 75%
    Non-match: 25% × (1 + 2) = 75%
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 27, 2016 at 12:43 AM.

One question: how does the new collection files bought with SG work? Is it a once time use only slot or once you have the slots opened with the SG, they can be used permanently? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    One question: how does the new collection files bought with SG work? Is it a once time use only slot or once you have the slots opened with the SG, they can be used permanently? Thanks
    No idea they haven't been implemented yet. I'm guessing it'll be like AC Crafting lines where it's a one time purchase, but as far as I know, they haven't said how it will work.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    If I have Toh'Oh Soul and Quartz to make Act The Soul, and have another fodder with Soul Receptor, would that boost the potential Act The Soul affix?
    after toying with the affix simulator, it seems its stuck only at 50%
    but honestly if you're doing upslot or something with Act The Soul on your base, you should do another Toh'Oh Soul + Quartz Fodder and remake Act The Soul with better success chances, but thats just me :T

that feature doesnt even exist yet, the 2 extra Collection Sheet slots are only accessed if you have a Premium active on your account
    and the Pay SG for Extra Collection Sheet Slots will come after next update i think (Jan 4, 2017)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: are there any videos that demonstrate 14* Spread Needle in action?
    Spoiler!

Thanks for the answers! Unfortunately I just thought up of a few more questions for whoever is unlucky enough to see them ^_^:

Which gix weapons are best when combined with their potential? I thought of rifle since rangers usually stay a far thus are less likely to get hit, duo blades since fighters naturally maintain a low HP therefore have little need to use mate items regularly, and sword since I received a gal gryphon lance that has a potential which heals you whenever you attack, thus eliminating the need to use mate items regularly. The question is, what others are good for their potential? Bow certainly isn't a good idea as the Astra's PP recovery on attack benefits greatly with rapid shoot active, same for TMG, katanas are just meh, plus I already have the above mentioned weapons for hunter and fighter...Now the choices are left with the FO/TE weapons, since you need to maintain a close proximity to your enemies as a FO I'm guess a rod would be that great...BUT!! Does blocking, or just countering an incoming attack count as getting hit, therefore resetting the damage bonus of the gix weapon?? Answers are greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!!!

Thanks for the answers! Unfortunately I just thought up of a few more questions for whoever is unlucky enough to see them ^_^:

Which gix weapons are best when combined with their potential? I thought of rifle since rangers usually stay a far thus are less likely to get hit, duo blades since fighters naturally maintain a low HP therefore have little need to use mate items regularly, and sword since I received a gal gryphon lance that has a potential which heals you whenever you attack, thus eliminating the need to use mate items regularly. The question is, what others are good for their potential? Bow certainly isn't a good idea as the Astra's PP recovery on attack benefits greatly with rapid shoot active, same for TMG, katanas are just meh, plus I already have the above mentioned weapons for hunter and fighter...Now the choices are left with the FO/TE weapons, since you need to maintain a close proximity to your enemies as a FO I'm guess a rod would be that great...BUT!! Does blocking, or just countering an incoming attack count as getting hit, therefore resetting the damage bonus of the gix weapon?? Answers are greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!!!
    Cant answer everything but gal weps only heal for 1hp and the gix potent resets the countdown to max dmg if you swap weapon :v
    Spoiler!

Since Astra weapons are here and there's that 40% PP something, should I completely skip grinding my Orbit-NT weapons and go for Astra weapons? And also if overall, is Astra better than Orbit in all weapon categories?

Quote Originally Posted by Volkh View Post
    Since Astra weapons are here and there's that 40% PP something, should I completely skip grinding my Orbit-NT weapons and go for Astra weapons? And also if overall, is Astra better than Orbit in all weapon categories?
    Orbit is a must have at least one per job, imo.