Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Orbit is a must have at least one per job, imo.
    To expand on that, the passive regeneration bonus from Orbit is extremely useful in situations where you won't be able to hit something, but still need to regenerate PP.

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Which gix weapons are best when combined with their potential?
    I use a Gix Rod, and you don't need to be too close to enemies to use most techs. The odds of needing to mirage step are pretty low, so as long as you don't accidentally dodge, you should be okay with a Rod or Talis. Wands are another story. If you run melee techer, a Gix weapon may not be as useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkh View Post
    Since Astra weapons are here and there's that 40% PP something, should I completely skip grinding my Orbit-NT weapons and go for Astra weapons? And also if overall, is Astra better than Orbit in all weapon categories?
    Personal opinion but as a fighter,I'm upgrading out of my 10/60/3'd orbit knuckles into Astra because passive PP regen + 40% on attack when you have double regen during limit break is much more useful than your PP being gimped when your weapons are out. If you're melee and want to keep a battle going without having to do some lobby action/step jump insta sprint wombo combo just to get your PP back outside of attacking things,I'd use an astra.

Also better damage in general,less of a pain in the rear to use,much MUCH easier to aquire.
    Spoiler!

Can someone give me good bullet bow oriented braver build? With a proper subclass. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Personal opinion but as a fighter,I'm upgrading out of my 10/60/3'd orbit knuckles into Astra because passive PP regen + 40% on attack when you have double regen during limit break is much more useful than your PP being gimped when your weapons are out. If you're melee and want to keep a battle going without having to do some lobby action/step jump insta sprint wombo combo just to get your PP back outside of attacking things,I'd use an astra.

Also better damage in general,less of a pain in the rear to use,much MUCH easier to aquire.
    My personal set up that I've decided is Gix DS, Astra TD, and Orbit Knuckles. However, that decision is highly based on my personal play style, since I use knuckles the least I'm going for Orbit PP Regen, TDs I tend to use on bosses, so the 40% attack regen helps there, and Gix DS for (most) small fry enemies because you rarely have to switch too often on the field, so it's potential is still solid.

Of course switching from the Gix to Orbit resets the potential, but Gix DS is still good with it's base 6%, and quickly climbs back up above both Astra and Austere.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Hi.
    I got a 15 euro Google Play Gift Card that I wanted to use in order to purchase some AC.
    It usually bills in USD, so I thought it'd automatically get converetd to euro.
    But it says that my currency is not supported, instead.

Is there a way to get it billed in euro anyways, or am I royally screwed?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Hi.
    I got a 15 euro Google Play Gift Card that I wanted to use in order to purchase some AC.
    It usually bills in USD, so I thought it'd automatically get converetd to euro.
    But it says that my currency is not supported, instead.

Is there a way to get it billed in euro anyways, or am I royally screwed?
    You're royally screwed, Google Play cards only work with PSO2es (and this PSO2) if they're Japanese or North American cards. I have no idea why.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

does anybody know the best time for play riding quest , im farming the mother sheet and i dont want to have a hard time looking for the sphinx in a free exploration

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does anybody know the best time for play riding quest , im farming the mother sheet and i dont want to have a hard time looking for the sphinx in a free exploration
    just search between blocks for filling MPAs and go with the flow once quest starts. Spawn ratio isn't half bad, in one or two, maybe three runs, you'll do it.

-
    My question for today. How hard is material farming for those fancy class rings? (those HuMaterial BrMaterial and so on) Do you need to farm last floors, or first floors will do to? how many in one round can you get? Only one per cleared quest, or they can drop more with nice RDR boost?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    My question for today. How hard is material farming for those fancy class rings? (those HuMaterial BrMaterial and so on) Do you need to farm last floors, or first floors will do to? how many in one round can you get? Only one per cleared quest, or they can drop more with nice RDR boost?
    Only 10th floor bosses drop class materials (mostly anga, but others can drop if lucky) and it's affected by rdr. I got 15+ once on boost week with 250%.