Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    i have plenty of 2016 weapon badge...if hit's 2017 and have a 2017 weapon badge,
    what happen to the 2016 weapon badge i have earn? did they have an exchange too same on 2015 weapon badge?

i dont want to waste my 1k weapon badge...
    It's likely that you will be able to exchange 2016 badges for 2017 ones. I mean, Sega wouldn't leave you with a bunch of useless exchange items in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    It's likely that you will be able to exchange 2016 badges for 2017 ones. I mean, Sega wouldn't leave you with a bunch of useless exchange items in your inventory.
    Nope, You're NOT able to exchange 2016 badges into 2017 ones, It's been officially announced in one of the live stream
    The 2016 badges exchange shop will remain, so you can spend your 2016 badges on crap you don't need.

Is there a way to turn the display to vertical in the salon?

Does anyone have a good guide for NT weapons grinding? I mean I know the drill, but maybe there is tweaks and tricks to it. I consider getting fodders a huge pain and want to minimize it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Does anyone have a good guide for NT weapons grinding? I mean I know the drill, but maybe there is tweaks and tricks to it. I consider getting fodders a huge pain and want to minimize it.
    Just feed any NT weapons that would previously be cube fodder from EQs like TD, Magatsu, PD or, Mother. It's cheaper than trying to make 12* fodder, and it's only a problem if you don't take advantage of getting 33 Lambda Grinders a week from Zeig.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just feed any NT weapons that would previously be cube fodder from EQs like TD, Magatsu, PD or, Mother. It's cheaper than trying to make 12* fodder, and it's only a problem if you don't take advantage of getting 33 Lambda Grinders a week from Zeig.
    Damn, I like collectiong my cubes, but oh well, I guess I have quite enough of them already.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Damn, I like collectiong my cubes, but oh well, I guess I have quite enough of them already.
    If you're doing this for 13*s feed the 10*s into themselves first if you want to save lambda grinders.

i'm lookin at the fighter tree and it looks like u can max and use both the wise and brave stances and they wont have cancelling effects? is this true? so u just activate them both to do more damage then regardless of what side your attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    i'm lookin at the fighter tree and it looks like u can max and use both the wise and brave stances and they wont have cancelling effects? is this true? so u just activate them both to do more damage then regardless of what side your attacking?
    You can't activate both stances from the same class at the same time, only one stance from your main, and one stance from your sub.