What is error 621, and why do I keep randomly getting it when I try to reach my room?

By random, I mean, sometimes, it does it constantly, but other days, it just has no issues at all.
    Oh, and I get disconnected when that happens.

And before you say it, I checked multiple error code lists, and this one wasn't in any of them.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Are the Astra units drop rate as bad as Austere units?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    What is error 621, and why do I keep randomly getting it when I try to reach my room?

By random, I mean, sometimes, it does it constantly, but other days, it just has no issues at all.
    Oh, and I get disconnected when that happens.

And before you say it, I checked multiple error code lists, and this one wasn't in any of them.
    If I remember correctly it is related to sheer amount of players that are trying to get into that block. I've been kicked out and had to relogin a few times when the mom EQ was getting closer to start and I was still trying to get to b17 or w/e.

When enough players are trying to get into that same spot that opened up SEGA's system can't handle it. They usually throw the extra players back to the block they tried to switch from, if it was caught quickly enough and that space is still available. If not one of two things will happen you will either be thrown to a new block that has plenty of free space or kicked just depends on how heavily loaded the servers are.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Are the Astra units drop rate as bad as Austere units?
    I got 0 austere units and 1 astra in my lifetime. so... at least sligtly better?

what does yamato and mother factor do in composition other than grant their base stats?

Sig by Gama

Yamato Factor and Mother Factor are boosted by Toh'oh Soul and Full Vegas Soul respectively, but neither Factor boosts anything.

How do I change my UI in pso2 to display weapon thumbnails in my inventory instead of showing them as a list?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    How do I change my UI in pso2 to display weapon thumbnails in my inventory instead of showing them as a list?
    Hit the button between the X and ?:
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 2, 2017 at 10:10 AM.

How to sort/organize pets and mags?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

when was the last time we had affixing boost week and when, presumably, we gonna have another one?