Kinda a part 2 of the question I asked the other day, does mod drop from clone or can it drop from anything in abduction?
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Jan 3, 2017 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynesio View Post
    How can I use OTP without an Android phone? Is there some desktop program I can use on my computer?
    OTP is no work more, now need Google Authenticator and I use this APP for Chrome:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...er-info-dialog

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Kinda a part 2 of the question I asked the other day, does mod drop from clone or can it drop from anything in abduction?
    Only the clones AFAIK.

i have a question
    info on jp wiki of NT weapon 's max attack is +35 or 30 ?
    if it's +30 how much attack it often added from 30-35 ? is that a fixed number ?

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    i have a question
    if it's +30 how much attack it often added from 30-35 ? is that a fixed number ?
    +35, which also grants you a special factor that is 100% ability that can be added in.

How much more attack you get between +30 to +35 depend on the gear, and to raise the limit to +35, you have to feed it the same weapon to raise the limit by +1
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    +35, which also grants you a special factor that is 100% ability that can be added in.

How much more attack you get between +30 to +35 depend on the gear, and to raise the limit to +35, you have to feed it the same weapon to raise the limit by +1
    i know it depend on different weapons but is the atk rise much from 30-35 ?
    or just around under 50

and if i feed the same weapon when the main one is not +30 can i still up it to 31 ?

i have a question
    That's the max grind cap, not the max damage. It's normally +30 by default, whenever you use the same weapon as fodder to grind it the cap goes up by 1, up to +35. Sometimes untekked weapons can drop with their grind caps higher, and using one with a higher grind cap as fodder adds them together like elements. The only statistical difference betwen 30-35 is 5% (NT weapons get 1% per grind level), but as of right now, the primary benifit of getting a weapon to +35 is that it unlocks an affix based on the weapon that will always show up as an option when using the weapon for affixing, either as the base weapon, or a fodder.

and if i feed the same weapon when the main one is not +30 can i still up it to 31 ?
    EDIT: Sorry, missread. It doesn't directly grind it to +31, it would simply increase the grind cap to 31.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 3, 2017 at 11:30 PM.

i know it depend on different weapons but is the atk rise much from 30-35 ?
    or just around under 50

You're focused on the wrong thing, the main advantage of going to +35 isn't the damage boost, but the special factor that the weapon give at +35

And like I said, what the damage number increase from +30 to +35 depends on the gear.

For example

Gix TMG -
    +30 - R-atk - 1539
    +35 - R-atk - 1598
    So 59 R-atk difference

Gix Dual Dagger -
    +30 - S-Atk 1090
    +35 - S-Atk 1132
    So 42 S-Atk difference.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Jan 3, 2017 at 11:56 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Question regarding affixing, I've been on hiatus for a while, and recently came back. I'm quite traditional in terms of my affixes (e.g mods/flicts) but dont know much about the new stuff. Could someone explain to me stuff like:

Till the Soul etc.
    Sentence power
    SG scratch affix transfer items
    Yamato/Mother factors

Specifically, I'm interested in how some of these are made/significance of these (such as the factors), as well as the % success.

Would be much appreciated, thanks.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Question regarding affixing, I've been on hiatus for a while, and recently came back. I'm quite traditional in terms of my affixes (e.g mods/flicts) but dont know much about the new stuff. Could someone explain to me stuff like:

Till the Soul etc.
    Sentence power
    SG scratch affix transfer items
    Yamato/Mother factors

Specifically, I'm interested in how some of these are made/significance of these (such as the factors), as well as the % success.

Would be much appreciated, thanks.
    The "X The Soul" affixes are made by combining old free field boss souls with the Tou'ou Soul or Full Vegas Soul affixes. (Any combination of old soul and earth soul will let you choose any of the "X The Soul" affixes)
    The sentence affixes are the ability factors for some of the newer weapons (see the conversation above)
    The Factor affixes are basically a second set of souls, I don't know if you can have more than one factor at once, but I know you can have a factor and a soul at the same time.

I have no idea about the affix transfer items you're talking about, or what the exact numbers on the affixes are (only that, as of right now, all ability factors on weapons are all 100%)

EDIT: There's a chart with the affix rates at the bottom of this page. https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...bility#Catalog
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 4, 2017 at 02:31 AM.