Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    エルフェルトヘアー
    Elphelt Hair
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Thoughts on OTP? I'm thinking about setting it up for the storage space
    I recommend you to stay away from that unless you're Japanese and therefore can get official support in case something goes wrong. If you really need storage space better buy premium, it's honestly not that expensive and you will get some another benefits from it. But in my opinion existing storage is more then enough if you dont happend to store a bunch of junk.
    Also for extra 100 storage space you may just log in from pso2es, simple and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    I recommend you to stay away from that unless you're Japanese and therefore can get official support in case something goes wrong.
    I've seen a few non jp people getting their account unlocked when contacting SEGA so it's still safe. Just make sure to keep your recovery code as well as remember your secret password sicne this is one requirement you need when getting OTP taken off your account when contacting SEGA support.

If you dont know how to affix your gear can you PLEASE stay in a non expert block?

Why is that so damn difficult for people to do?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    If you dont know how to affix your gear can you PLEASE stay in a non expert block?

Was that your 'quick question'? are you mental?

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post

Instead of crying about that on forums go ahead and make affixing recipes for people who doesn't know how to do that. Start a new thread and describe how to make 3-4 slot affix step by step. Starting from 1s.
    It is so damn difficult for people to do because it requires sitting at the affixing simulator for hours figuring out cheap and efficient way of doing it.

Instead of crying about that on forums go ahead and make affixing recipes for people who doesn't know how to do that. Start a new thread and describe how to make 3-4 slot affix step by step. Starting from 1s.
    It is so damn difficult for people to do because it requires sitting at the affixing simulator for hours figuring out cheap and efficient way of doing it.
    http://fulldive.nu/2015/01/06/pso2-affixing-101/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

No, it's because it all seems overwhelming when you first look at it, like how you get a huge headache every year when you have to do your tax.

Once you remember some of the basic stuffs, like how to upslot and the rate for upslotting a base-100 affix and how many cubes you need, it gets much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    No, it's because it all seems overwhelming when you first look at it, like how you get a huge headache every year when you have to do your tax.

Once you remember some of the basic stuffs, like how to upslot and the rate for upslotting a base-100 affix and how many cubes you need, it gets much easier.
    It seems like nobody ever understands me. That's whatever, I'll just stop trying to explain.

It seems like nobody ever understands me. That's whatever, I'll just stop trying to explain.
    Well, what's your point?

It doesn't take "Hours" to plan out an affix, and with EQs and Emper Rappy, and the loosened affix and Other boost, there isn't any reason, why someone can't get a +75~100 X-atk on their gear easily.

Searching through google will find multiple guides, and even youtube and niconico video.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-