Yo,Te/Fi here. Best wand currently should be the wand you get from Xie.
    Its a 10% unconditional damage bonus,a 10% bonus to enemies with a status,it boosts affliction rate and the special ability factor gives you 5% more damage against statused enemies. If you're a brave stance + chase build,this should be your go to wand. You get gold badges from the limited quest (10 per run),15 gold badges a day from xies orders and the weapon costs 200 gold each,but you'll need 6 of the weapon to get the factor unlocked.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by branflakes325 View Post
    Any evidence or proof that affixes on Ray units/weapons will be automatically transferred when upgraded to Union? I'm hearing this only from word of mouth and I'm skeptical about affixing a nice set of Ray units.

I know I could wait about a month to know for sure but I'm impatient lol

Ty
    Sega said so during stream

Hey, is there any sensible way at all of farming these weapons?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%83%AB
    It drops from dragon boxer, but Ult Amd is kinda half-dead.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Jan 24, 2017 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Yo,Te/Fi here. Best wand currently should be the wand you get from Xie.
    Its a 10% unconditional damage bonus,a 10% bonus to enemies with a status,it boosts affliction rate and the special ability factor gives you 5% more damage against statused enemies. If you're a brave stance + chase build,this should be your go to wand. You get gold badges from the limited quest (10 per run),15 gold badges a day from xies orders and the weapon costs 200 gold each,but you'll need 6 of the weapon to get the factor unlocked.
    Thanks for the info. Any idea on wand smacking build if it still works?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Sega said so during stream

Hey, is there any sensible way at all of farming these weapons?
    It drops from dragon boxer, but Ult Amd is kinda half-dead.
    Your best bet is probably going to be the Chocolate EQ coming after maintenance; it looks like multiple Boxers can spawn there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Your best bet is probably going to be the Chocolate EQ coming after maintenance; it looks like multiple Boxers can spawn there.
    You've helped me some many times already, and not only me. Just ask if you would want someone to marry you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aho View Post
    Hello all. I actually have several quick questions. I recently returned to the game after about a year or so, since my gf was interested in playing.

She is playing BO/HU and only uses DB. I figured Orbit DB would be easy to get quickly and from what I read it seemed quite good. If not what should she be going for? And I heard pot 1 is better for Orbit DB than pot 2, true?

And for me, I'm currently playing TE/FI(formly main FI/TE). And I have no idea which Wand to go for. Is WS(wand-smacking) still a viable way to play TE? And lastly, is FI/TE worth playing now?
    The Astra weapon series isn't bad either. The potential boosts damage by 6-12%, and increases PP recovery when attacking by 20-40%. With rare boosters, it takes 4-5 runs of the Mother EQ to fulfill that requirement, and people seem to be running riding quests, so the other requirements should be easy enough to finish as well.

Unfortunately, all of the targets for Gix weapons except for Anga can only be farmed in Ult Amd.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Unfortunately, all of the targets for Gix weapons except for Anga can only be farmed in Ult Amd.
    He was asking about Boxer's personal weapons, ie. the Knuckles and Wired Lances based on its arms, not Gix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    The Astra weapon series isn't bad either. The potential boosts damage by 6-12%, and increases PP recovery when attacking by 20-40%. With rare boosters, it takes 4-5 runs of the Mother EQ to fulfill that requirement, and people seem to be running riding quests, so the other requirements should be easy enough to finish as well.
    Would that be better than Orbit DB and xie Wand? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aho View Post
    Would that be better than Orbit DB and xie Wand? Thanks
    Wand-wise, Astra is better for enemies that don't suffer from Status Effects, and thus can't trigger Chase (though Form Wand can be stronger since it gives the extra hit from its projectile), but despite Astra's higher ATK, for mobs and Wand-smacking, the Xie Wand is better since it gives a rather high SE rate, thus giving you a higher chance to trigger the multipliers from Chase (though if you trigger Chase with Astra, the damage is pretty close).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 24, 2017 at 04:14 PM.

Wand-wise, Astra is better for enemies that don't suffer from Status Effects, and thus can't trigger Chase (though Form Wand can be stronger since it gives the extra hit from its projectile), but despite Astra's higher ATK, for mobs and Wand-smacking, the Xie Wand is better since it gives a rather high SE rate, thus giving you a higher chance to trigger the multipliers from Chase (though if you trigger Chase with Astra, the damage is pretty close).
    Dont forget the wands element can be proc'd off the wand itself with the wand gear element skill,and the element can be changed with the element change ring the wand has.
    Though not sure if it effects the xie wand status proc chance boost,the wand procs status a lot as it is,so the xie wand becomes super powerful and can fill your rainbow slot.

I would however pick up an Astra wand too,for bossing as you can take the element change ring off and zanverse for raid bosses without flipping element.
    Spoiler!