Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Did Vegas Illusia spawn rate go lower for Limited quest?
    You're better off doing the riding quest for Illusia. Block 40 usually has some runs going around the EQ times.

What's the fastest way to level a subclass? Ex: My main class is GU and its at lvl 75, and HU is at 52. Should i learn how to play hunter and subclass fighter for it? Or is there an easier/quicker way? Or is level 75 gu good enough for hunter level 52? Sorry if it sounds confusing i just need a straight up anwser.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    What's the fastest way to level a subclass? Ex: My main class is GU and its at lvl 75, and HU is at 52. Should i learn how to play hunter and subclass fighter for it? Or is there an easier/quicker way? Or is level 75 gu good enough for hunter level 52? Sorry if it sounds confusing i just need a straight up anwser.
    Bonus quest tokyo, advanced quest urban vh, various eq, limited quest

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Advanced Quest with dedicated party
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

It should be obvious, but you can't reach 75 without maining, so main the class you want to level up, regardless of where you are.
    After that, it's all bonus quest and AQ and EQ...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It should be obvious, but you can't reach 75 without maining, so main the class you want to level up, regardless of where you are.
    After that, it's all bonus quest and AQ and EQ...
    Well i know the fact that maining subclass is obvious, tokyo i know gives me pretty good exp after a run. Its just that i dont know other classes well like gunner. Anyways thanks for your advice.

Ah, I seem to have mistaken your question.
    Hu/Gu sounds a bit odd to me, because Gu is really more of a main class than a subclass.
    Hu/Fi, Hu/Br, Hu/Su seem like possible choices. I'm an old player so I'm still stuck with Hu/Fi in my head.
    More than Tokyo bonus quest though, the gold magatsu quest is worh it. Basic enemies have multiplied exp.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Oh thats right, forgot about magatsu! Yeah i know lol hu/gu would be dumb but yes ill main hu when i do the tokyo quests and magatsu since you're in ais, thanks!

Why is S.H Trident now 400 million? I must have woke up in a parallel world cause they costed 70+ million last time I checked.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Jan 27, 2017 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Why is S.H Trident now 400 million? I must have woke up in a parallel world cause they costed 70+ million last time I checked.
    somebody loves it.