Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Does Phase Weak (which im being told is like ancient oath) work only with the element the weapon has on it or does it also apply to element changes like on JB?
    *cough*
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    *cough*
    element change changes wep attribute temprarily. Should apply.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    What's the fastest way to level a subclass? Ex: My main class is GU and its at lvl 75, and HU is at 52. Should i learn how to play hunter and subclass fighter for it? Or is there an easier/quicker way? Or is level 75 gu good enough for hunter level 52? Sorry if it sounds confusing i just need a straight up anwser.
    use all class weapon that you are using as gu. dont forget to grind it tho

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    What's the fastest way to level a subclass? Ex: My main class is GU and its at lvl 75, and HU is at 52. Should i learn how to play hunter and subclass fighter for it? Or is there an easier/quicker way? Or is level 75 gu good enough for hunter level 52? Sorry if it sounds confusing i just need a straight up anwser.
    Do featured quests every day, and save up the Bonus Quest keys, once you have a good amount, run them all with that subclass as your main, and pop any Triboosters and EXP boosters you have. Easy level ups, especially if you have Tokyo Gold keys.

Just keep in mind that the keys can expire, so look out for those expiration dates they list in their descriptions.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I have a weaponoid chip maxed at level 4, I'm curious how I start receiving gifts from him? I believe I have 3 out of 4 of his personal story quests unlocked and completed. Not sure how to unlock the rest, but I don't see any sort of gift progress bar or anything.

Additionally, how does one attempt solo PD?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Jan 27, 2017 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Why is S.H Trident now 400 million? I must have woke up in a parallel world cause they costed 70+ million last time I checked.
    it's what happens when you don't revive anything from Anime/Game Collabs for a very long time, they slowly begin to be bought then the price soars high. Sega is starting to roll out ways to get AC Bonus stuff so it's possible they'll do a revival scratch for stuff like Attack on Titan, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, that Anime Tridents are from (forgot the name) and several others all rolled into one scratched. Which is a great idea since people will want stuff from those again but at a fair price

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it's what happens when you don't revive anything from Anime/Game Collabs for a very long time, they slowly begin to be bought then the price soars high. Sega is starting to roll out ways to get AC Bonus stuff so it's possible they'll do a revival scratch for stuff like Attack on Titan, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, that Anime Tridents are from (forgot the name) and several others all rolled into one scratched. Which is a great idea since people will want stuff from those again but at a fair price
    Its from the irregular at magic high school, I have one and its the best tmg camo imo but I kinda wanna sell it for 400 million but damn I am in love with the camo. I wish Zelsius headgear made a come back because 100 million is too expensive for a pso2 item.
    Last edited by KingSasuke; Jan 28, 2017 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    I have a weaponoid chip maxed at level 4, I'm curious how I start receiving gifts from him? I believe I have 3 out of 4 of his personal story quests unlocked and completed. Not sure how to unlock the rest, but I don't see any sort of gift progress bar or anything.

Additionally, how does one attempt solo PD?
    If you mean More (the only 10* weaponoid chip and is also given free) then you need to complete a certain story quest to unlock each gaiden chapter. Iirc More's gaiden chapter 4 is unlocked after completing main story chapter 6 (or 7). Completing all 4 gaiden chapters will transform the progress gauge to present gauge.

Soloing PD? You get down and... solo it? Git gud? What's that question supposed to mean?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Just started grinding for the first time and im new to the NT thing. I read up guides on how to do it but im still lost on how i could grind the most effective way.