Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Could you maybe show the video?

EDIT: Oh, a big part of it might be you going entirely into Break stance instead of element stance.
    So it will remain weak like that , sad ,iam going break stance cause i don't want to make a rainbow set

Quote Originally Posted by g.a.u View Post
    Magatsu is made almost entirely out of break points, so it would make sense for break stance to be stronger there. Is that what you were testing your damage on?

That said, there's also WB to consider, and a lot of those spots are already weak points.

so is there a reason my summoner's Viola is stuck at 100? its a 13* pet shouldn't it go to 120?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    so is there a reason my summoner's Viola is stuck at 100? its a 13* pet shouldn't it go to 120?
    You have to talk to Pietro to limit break your pets once they reach level 100.

There is an upcoming change that will allow purchase 10-11* units and 10-12* weapons without passes
    but what will happend to existing passes? will they become useless or maybe they will be converted in some other sorta passes (12* unit maybe?)

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    There is an upcoming change that will allow purchase 10-11* units and 10-12* weapons without passes
    but what will happend to existing passes? will they become useless or maybe they will be converted in some other sorta passes (12* unit maybe?)
    They either didn't elaborate, or no one translated it but we don't know. My guess is that they'll be used to exchange for other stuff you could exchange for. So maybe you can turn all those passes into cubes and photon spheres? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They either didn't elaborate, or no one translated it but we don't know. My guess is that they'll be used to exchange for other stuff you could exchange for. So maybe you can turn all those passes into cubes and photon spheres? I dunno.
    right now I'm thinking to buy random 11* units for 1050 meseta and desynthese them for crafting materials.. don't really know if that's what I should do tho.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    right now I'm thinking to buy random 11* units for 1050 meseta and desynthese them for crafting materials.. don't really know if that's what I should do tho.
    Do nothing. even if you but anything with em know: this won't make them less wasted. But in future who knows, sega might refund them
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Jan 29, 2017 at 04:16 AM.

Any way to skip episode 4 story quests faster? I wanna get to the one on the bingo quest asap. I can easily rewatch them later.