Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Does AQ drop any useful affixes?
    Hit and miss. Clones could spawn. Apprentice, Luther, and Persona could spawn. Otherwise AQ is suppose to have a higher chance of dropping Lv 3 affixes (Power 3, Body 3, Status 3, etc etc). Also should have slightly better affix # amounts too from bosses.

Use to farm Quartz Dragon when Quartz Soul was worth a lot. Usually just farmed VH also.

can someone tell me how to do more damage.i have my skill trees setup perfect,i have decent affixes on my equipment,i have a 35 grind astra weapon,i have timed abilitys on my units,i make cuisines for attack boost,i always just attack,i use photon drinks and my team tree buff but i am still not doing anywhere near the damage that I've seen on solo PD eq.what am i missing,do you have to be a premium member.Because in all the videos I've seen doing PD they were all premium.plz let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenken View Post
    can someone tell me how to do more damage.i have my skill trees setup perfect,i have decent affixes on my equipment,i have a 35 grind astra weapon,i have timed abilitys on my units,i make cuisines for attack boost,i always just attack,i use photon drinks and my team tree buff but i am still not doing anywhere near the damage that I've seen on solo PD eq.what am i missing,do you have to be a premium member.Because in all the videos I've seen doing PD they were all premium.plz let me know.
    Are you using the, basically, game genie weapons Xie sells? They were given a second potential that boosts damage by 20% and reduce damage taken by 40% ONLY during solo PD.

tried not much of a improvement and im not paying 8mil to change element

guys since yesterday i been havint the NP 1002 error . i used every troubleshooting option and still persist , i checked on internet and nothing worked too . i need to sove this before PD EQ tonight

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys since yesterday i been havint the NP 1002 error . i used every troubleshooting option and still persist , i checked on internet and nothing worked too . i need to sove this before PD EQ tonight
    NP1002 is the Windows update error. What version of Windows are you running?

windows 10 version 1607 and as far as i know there hasn't been updates in this week

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    windows 10 and as far as i know there hasn't been updates in this week
    A consumer version, or an insider's build?
    If the former, just check Windows Update to make sure you are up-to-date; I know GG pushed a new update a couple of days ago, and maybe it is checking for a minor update to Windows that maybe you didn't install.
    If the latter, then it could be triggering because you are using a build that GG doesn't support yet.
    Also, try deleting your GG folder so that it can download fresh versions of its files; I know occasionally for me it will freak out and shut the game down after a GG update, and doing that fixes it.

well windows is up to date and i tried deleating the gg folder for download new files and still crash ; what else is causing this Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by Tenken View Post
    If you're using Fi, chances are you're not using the correct stance with PD as most video's I've seen of Fi stance bounce. Otherwise, dunno what else is wrong with your setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.