What is the item needed for Revolucio's 2nd potential

^According to swiki, the required item to unlock Rev's 2nd Potential is:

アリーナブースター (Arena Booster)

which you can get for 250 B (Battle Coins) at the Battle Coin Exchange Shop, upstairs in the Shopping Area.

Edit:

See for yourself here:

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%B...B#AB_potential

does any1 know why this glitch randomly happens when i'm only playing pso2? (other games are fine)

https://s15.postimg.org/tb06x3qmz/565666.jpg

i7 2600K
    GTX 970 4GB
    SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    RAM 8GB DDR3

playing with max settings BTW

Looking at the secondary latent ability for Aura and Revolucio weps, I am having difficulty understanding how these work. If someone can give a detailed explanation how they work that would be most appreciated.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeunger View Post
    Looking at the secondary latent ability for Aura and Revolucio weps, I am having difficulty understanding how these work. If someone can give a detailed explanation how they work that would be most appreciated.
    Aura Series - Tempering Evolution: Gain damage boost and PP recovery for every affix you have on that weapon. Since the most you can have is 8 affixes (timed abilities don't count), you'll gain +16% damage boost and +16% PP Recovery rate. (+2% per affixed ability)
    Revolucio Series - Refined Calculation: Gain a 1% boost for every time you deal a set amount of damage (50k at level 3), use a set amount of PP (100PP at level 3) or take a set amount of damage (300 damage at level 3), to a max of 16% (basically, its like Gix but depending on your DPS, it's faster to get to max). Bonus resets if you switch weapons, does not reset if you move to a new area.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

is there any way to get rid of the JA effect when taking screenshots?

got kind of feeling this must been asked before... not sure if there's a solution

intention to fail a JA combo doesn't work in this case, because Sakura Endo type 0 always got JA frames on 2nd hit

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    What is the difference between regular AC scratch and Gold one?
    Regular gets you one item, while Gold gets you an item set, which is typically a costume and an accessory or hairdo.

does anybody know what it does the arena booster

Is there a way to see how many battle coins you have in the arena without going to the exchange shop? I'd be shocked if there wasn't, but I can't seem to find a counter anywhere.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Is there a way to see how many battle coins you have in the arena without going to the exchange shop? I'd be shocked if there wasn't, but I can't seem to find a counter anywhere.
    Go to "Contents" in your menu. Itt's basically where the Gathering option used to be. Here you'll find Gathering, and Battle Arena. The options presented under Battle Arena will show your stats, including your coin count, and rank data.