Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    is there any way to get rid of the JA effect when taking screenshots?

got kind of feeling this must been asked before... not sure if there's a solution

intention to fail a JA combo doesn't work in this case, because Sakura Endo type 0 always got JA frames on 2nd hit
    I'm not sure if this works 100% on all PAs but I know some if you press w/e you have set as normal attack "before" the Just Attack circle would come up usually it won't come up.

It's a trial and error thing but I've gotten it to work.

Idk how it works with Katana PAs but I've done it on partisan and knuckle PAs
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does anybody know what it does the arena booster
    Unlocks Hidden Potentials on Revolucio and Aura weapons.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I know the Xie 2017 badge weapons are only considered relevant for their 2nd potential on the Solo PD EQ...
    But I'm curious about their 1st potential. Is it Damage+10% at all times *AND* an additional Damage+10% to non-boss enemies suffering status effects? Or is it a straight Damage+20% to non-boss enemies suffering status effects?

I'm asking specifically cuz the last time I took a translated weapon potential at face value, I ended up with a Fornis Jet Boot that only worked on 3/6 elements.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    I know the Xie 2017 badge weapons are only considered relevant for their 2nd potential on the Solo PD EQ...
    But I'm curious about their 1st potential. Is it Damage+10% at all times *AND* an additional Damage+10% to non-boss enemies suffering status effects? Or is it a straight Damage+20% to non-boss enemies suffering status effects?

I'm asking specifically cuz the last time I took a translated weapon potential at face value, I ended up with a Fornis Jet Boot that only worked on 3/6 elements.
    xie weps are garbage still, really meant for beginner or +35 needed weps. if you didnt notice, everything dies in this game before an SE even applies most of the time and with the very limited few bosses that do get an SE, your better off with Astra Ray/Union etc

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    xie weps are garbage still, really meant for beginner or +35 needed weps. if you didnt notice, everything dies in this game before an SE even applies most of the time and with the very limited few bosses that do get an SE, your better off with Astra Ray/Union etc
    Pretty sure that didn't answer the question regardless... He never said he was going to use Xie weapons, he just wants to clarify the meaning of their Pot.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 10, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Pretty sure that didn't answer the question regardless... He never said he was going to use Xie weapons, he just wants to clarify the meaning of their Pot.
    oh my bad then the other half to his question is a constant 10% on top of an extra 10% if the enemies gets afflicted

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post

Wait, the Fornis Jet Boots only get the damage bonus of its potential on Fire/Wind/Weapon element even when changing its element using a charged technique?

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartRice View Post
    Wait, the Fornis Jet Boots only get the damage bonus of its potential on Fire/Wind/Weapon element even when changing its element using a charged technique?
    it doesnt work, its base + the pots elements it supports only

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it doesnt work, its base + the pots elements it supports only
    Thanks, does Phrase Weak grant the +2% damage bonus even when changing elements on Wand and Jet Boots?

Is there any way to get the success rate of a stat 4 affix to 100% on a 4s->5s upslot on a unit?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!