Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there any way to get the success rate of a stat 4 affix to 100% on a 4s->5s upslot on a unit?
    EDIT: Okay, did the research this time. Don't use Ext Receptor, that's for Flict/Arma.

Get Attack/Guard/Photon Receptor 4s+ Unit in conjunction with at least one copy of [Stat] IV to boost [Stat] IV affix rate to 100%. Use a +40% to compensate for upslot penalty.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 10, 2017 at 11:07 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    EDIT: Okay, did the research this time. Don't use Ext Receptor, that's for Flict/Arma.

Get Attack/Guard/Photon Receptor 4s+ Unit in conjunction with at least one copy of [Stat] IV to boost [Stat] IV affix rate to 100%. Use a +40% to compensate for upslot penalty.
    Thanks. Any method for stage V guaranteed on upslot, or no?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So I noticed there are people making party during EQ, and then kicking people as soon as quest start.

What are they trying to accomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Thanks. Any method for stage V guaranteed on upslot, or no?
    Same thing. Attack/Guard/Photon Receptor is 100% base affix rate for all [Stat] affixes.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Which Orbit weapon types are its potentials the most useful for?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

I'm a fan of potential 1 pretty much all around. Potential 2 isn't that good. 20% PP regen isn't a huge deal, although it can be helpful when charging techs. The -60% sheathe penalty is pretty bad though and 8% damage is subpar. While potential 1 stops PP regen when unsheathed, the normal attacks provide huge PP. On the other hand though Astra is basically a superior Orbit 1 if you're using it to attack.

Does changing the appearance of your mag permanently deletes the previous appearance? Like if I have a prinny mag then I use a rappy mag does this mean that in order to return my mag into a prinny I'll have to buy another prinny evo device?

I mean the type of weapon itself. Regeneration is useful for pretty much everything, but there probably wouldn't be time to get a full element of every Orbit weapon. Want to try and prioritize.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Does changing the appearance of your mag permanently deletes the previous appearance? Like if I have a prinny mag then I use a rappy mag does this mean that in order to return my mag into a prinny I'll have to buy another prinny evo device?
    You'll need to buy a mag change pass fro the AC recycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    I mean the type of weapon itself. Regeneration is useful for pretty much everything, but there probably wouldn't be time to get a full element of every Orbit weapon. Want to try and prioritize.
    Including both NT from Necky revival and OT?

I would say take rod over talis, skip the rifle for the launcher on Ra, aim for TMG's.

I'm no expert on melee so defer to whoever disagrees with me, but Jet Boots for weapon action recovery. Take Double Saber over TD for Fi (unless people like to use Orbit TD for PP slayer shenanigans?)

Hard to give an over all list I think, that just depends on what you play more.