How good is Izane leg right now? I picked one up last week, and I'm still on Craft Saiki set, so I'm weighing my options on upgrades.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Oh okay thanks, Where can you buy the Austere set?

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Oh okay thanks, Where can you buy the Austere set?
    You can't directly buy them, but you can buy Invade Units, then use stones to upgrade them to Austere.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Ah, okay Thanks, So I guess crafted saiki set is the best right now to have?

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Ah, okay Thanks, So I guess crafted saiki set is the best right now to have?
    Mostly for having PP reserves, but unless you really, really need the PP, I believe it's been power creeped, from what I can tell.

Actually, you can buy the Austere units directly from player shops with the most recent update. Don't bother going for a crafted Saiki anymore.
    リア/オフゼルム
    アーム/オフゼンド

What's important is having both the rear and arm. For a filler leg, you can just get an invade leg(レッグ/インヴェリーフ) as they're cheap and have great stats for their price. You'll want to invest in a 12* unit leg so don't spend too much on another leg unit. If you only intend to play Gunner, Austere units + 12* leg may as well be your endgame units for a while. That is if Deus Esca won't have 12* units that will essentially outclass Austere overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    How good is Izane leg right now? I picked one up last week, and I'm still on Craft Saiki set, so I'm weighing my options on upgrades.
    Depends on which class(es) that you'll be playing with and your rear/arm units. For strictly Fighter I would recommend an entire Izane unit if possible and to stack as much attack + pp that you can afford. If you also happen to play other striking classes, then a full Izane set would also be perfect if you put rings that are universally beneficial to other classes.

If you're only going to play one class like Gunner or Ranger as opposed to both, you should go for Austere + Union. If you plan to play both classes as mains you may want to look towards a full union set and get some rings that may help both classes. The same could be said for any other classes really, depending on if you play multiple that benefit off of the same attack type or not.

I mostly play BO/HU on my main, but I swap over to Hunter from time to time to level grind. So mostly just BO/HU. I want 12*s, but the only Ring Skills I really need are Tech C Parrying and JBTASC.

Also, are Persona Soul units worth anything?
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 12, 2017 at 10:56 PM.

Well, if you only need those 2 rings, then you can go for Austere set + Izane legs. If you do have Union legs you should prioritize that over Izane. If you don't, then you can just settle for more PP affixes overall to compensate for the lack of PP on the Izane.

How would L / JB Tech Arts SC + R / Flame TS charge work in terms of casting time? Both according to jp wiki is 50% Charge time at +20.

I assume they're not additive otherwise you'd instant cast all fire type techs as long as JB Tech Arts kicks in.....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    How would L / JB Tech Arts SC + R / Flame TS charge work in terms of casting time? Both according to jp wiki is 50% Charge time at +20.

I assume they're not additive otherwise you'd instant cast all fire type techs as long as JB Tech Arts kicks in.....
    I'm pretty sure all of the percent bonuses are multiplicative. So it would be a 75% reduction in theory.