Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It takes more than 6 million to go from level 75 to 76, so I think your estimate is off.
    This guess was made before the update launched, so you can't really blame him for getting it wrong...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

6 mil huh?

So they scaled it from exp to get SP post 75......Even better!!!!

Appears wiki was already on it

75 → 76 6,217,000
    76 → 77 8,342,000
    77 → 78 9,298,200
    78 → 79 9,680,700
    79 → 80 9, 814, 500
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Mar 22, 2017 at 05:07 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    This guess was made before the update launched, so you can't really blame him for getting it wrong...
    I can blame him for it being pure speculation

The numbers are more or less arbitrary, set by the Sega. Past patterns for the experience levels wouldn't necessarily apply.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

If you have to quit a Trigger Quest before it starts, is the Trigger wasted?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does sega ban people on abandon/630 EQs now?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you have to quit a Trigger Quest before it starts, is the Trigger wasted?
    If you're the trigger user, yes. So make sure you have everything done (buffs, boosts and whatnot) before using one
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    If you're the trigger user, yes. So make sure you have everything done (buffs, boosts and whatnot) before using one
    Thanks. Made a mistake (using a Trigger too close to an EQ), so I think I just lost 200SG. Guess I'll be sticking to regular EQs for a while.

Is Exoda considered darker/DA-Aberration? For Nemesis and/or anime collab weapon series purpose.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Can you get more creator's emblems after 100% completion of all storyboard titles?
    I hope that's the right term, I mean the items you exchange for camos like Clarissa or Shining Dance Aurora. That's where you can get *Blossom Rose and *Clarissa III, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Those foods boost Gem Rate in general.

I don't think there is a food that boost Gems by 50%, just 30%. Are you sure you are not using the one that boost Ore rates?
    I forgot they added new cuisine. 豪華海鮮盛り Luxurious Seafood.

Anyway, I assume that it boosts the base drop rate of Gems, which have a low rate, so say that its drop rate is 1%, then using the food will just boost it to 1.5%. Boosting Gem rate is better than going by size since by using size boost you add a boost to any item of that size, thus just further adding a variable in the drop roll.
    Oh, I see.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Does sega ban people on abandon/630 EQs now?
    Yes.
    Iirc gated eqs with run limit like TD / final boss stuff only at first, but then very quickly they also started doing that for BA. Apparently some bans were already carried out.
    Adding BA this quickly and all new EQs being gated and some mobbing EQ having run limits, I expect Sega to count most eqs sooner or later.

While it was stated they only ban if they determine it was intentional, Sega also stated they cannot distinguish between intentional and accidental abandon, so most likely they count every single abandon as intentional.

Also, the phrasing on bump suggested perhaps the time period is 2 weeks. Maybe I'm just reading that into it but point is the permaban is real and you have to be extremely careful now if you're connection isn't super reliable and your client never crashes.

They only thing we can hope for is appropriate massive backlash from the jp players in a couple of months so sega changes this to a sane punishment like only being locked out of the current eq.