Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    For specific candies I'm way too tired of all this to go into what's optimal, so all of these are purely suggestions.
    Spoiler!
    For layouts this is all I have for recommendations. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1643466635

w8 same parfaits cant be added? since I can add 2 of them

like for wanda/jinga is the Spirited Parfait... then what else? of course for the other pets as well

idk about cookies and sticks either
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Apr 1, 2017 at 06:32 AM.

helooo.....up until what is the story patch? mine is until 70-c? is this updated? the one after the boss battle with afro director

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Pretty sure it's limited, just like Necky.
    Wait, what? No one ever said TDVR was gonna go away.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    w8 same parfaits cant be added? since I can add 2 of them

like for wanda/jinga is the Spirited Parfait... then what else? of course for the other pets as well

idk about cookies and sticks either
    You can only have one of each kind of parfait. Surely you're capable enough to understand what the "general candy recommendations" are for.

Cookies and candy sticks come down to preference.

I came up with the best possible stats distribution for units on a summoner is this a good idea if I had unlimited cash (hypothetical)?

Saiki set 8 slots each with; Apprentice/Modulator/Mutation II/Mother Factor/Ability III/Doom Break/Sansan Fever/Spirita III: 135 S-ATK 135 R-atk 145 T-atk 40 HP and + 8 PP per unit.

What would be the cost per each?
    The Original Veteran of PSO 1. Player IDs: Yumiko2004
    Igns (Yumiko2004): See PSO 2 character list on my profile. I don't have time to update this every level up. I'm a RPer on Ship 2. I started a new group from the ashes of old ones, but I'm not ready to make it public.

What's this Pause Boost Effect options in the Campship drink menu? Can you pause the effect of a 250% rare boost if you turn that on? So you can do like featured quest without wasting rare boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    What's this Pause Boost Effect options in the Campship drink menu? Can you pause the effect of a 250% rare boost if you turn that on? So you can do like featured quest without wasting rare boosters?
    Yep you can.

So, regarding Sega's new EQ policy, and since I haven't seen anyone talking about it of late... I got a disconnection during TD4 the other day. Does anyone know if I should be worried about having one or two strikes against me? How many strikes have other players gotten without receiving some type of ban? (For the record, my connection is usually very stable, with disconnections being uncommon)

And since I'm here already, I might as well ask this other, unrelated question... How good is Phrase Response, the Special Ability Factor of the Astra series? Is it worth affixing onto my Astras, or should I save that slot for something else?

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Yep you can.
    Thanks, that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Velkir View Post
    So, regarding Sega's new EQ policy, and since I haven't seen anyone talking about it of late... I got a disconnection during TD4 the other day. Does anyone know if I should be worried about having one or two strikes against me? How many strikes have other players gotten without receiving some type of ban? (For the record, my connection is usually very stable, with disconnections being uncommon)

And since I'm here already, I might as well ask this other, unrelated question... How good is Phrase Response, the Special Ability Factor of the Astra series? Is it worth affixing onto my Astras, or should I save that slot for something else?
    Its +5% attack pp recovery.
    The Original Veteran of PSO 1. Player IDs: Yumiko2004
    Igns (Yumiko2004): See PSO 2 character list on my profile. I don't have time to update this every level up. I'm a RPer on Ship 2. I started a new group from the ashes of old ones, but I'm not ready to make it public.