What are the current best PA's to use with Double Sabers? Been leveling fighter and it's pretty apparent the EP 2 strategy of Deadly Archer spam is no longer viable.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    What are the current best PA's to use with Double Sabers? Been leveling fighter and it's pretty apparent the EP 2 strategy of Deadly Archer spam is no longer viable.
    Some DS PAs are niche, but all of them are usable. Pretty much everything > Illusion Rave for bosses and everything > Chaos Riser for swarm of high HP mobs. Acro Effect and Deadly Archer Type-0 have guard frame and can be used against aggressive stuff.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Is there any way to make lag less terrible for PVP?
    Even on a 200/200Mb connection the lag is so bad i can barely hit anyone unless i anticipate their position by like 2 seconds and makes it impossible to defend myself unless i simply sit and camp a corner.
    Last edited by Ifrian-x; Apr 8, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Is there any way to make lag less terrible for PVP?
    Even on a 200/200Mb connection the lag is so bad i can barely hit anyone unless i anticipate their position by like 2 seconds and makes it impossible to defend myself unless i simply sit and camp a corner.
    Play in Japan?

There's not nuch you can do about naturally-occuring overseas latency, unfortunately.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Play in Japan?

There's not nuch you can do about naturally-occuring overseas latency, unfortunately.
    Yeah, at this point i have pretty much resigned myself to collect badges + gank people with a sword around corners.

Won´t carry teams like that but i am not a liability either xD

I need to farm some 71+ De Malmoths. Can I do so in VHAQs with high enough Risk? If so, what level does my Risk need to be at?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    I need to farm some 71+ De Malmoths. Can I do so in VHAQs with high enough Risk? If so, what level does my Risk need to be at?
    VHAQs cap out at level 60. 71+ De Malmoths do appear on XH of the Winged Border Breaker LQ (Currently in rotation for another 11ish hours) or stage 3 of the newer solo XQ.

Hi guys,

is there anything like this cloak/cape in the game?

http://kaminomi.wikia.com/wiki/File:Haqua_s3ep10.png

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    Hi guys,

is there anything like this cloak/cape in the game?

http://kaminomi.wikia.com/wiki/File:Haqua_s3ep10.png
    If it's the cloak/cowl as one accessory there's none, but you can achieve the look by using both team cape accessory and Super Long Scarf B [スーパーロングマフラーB] and adjusting the accessory in salon. You can also theoretically use Hood Scarf but there's no variant that's in black so you'll have to wear something in black for the accessory to color.

Edit: here's how it looks (excuse le lazy low quality picture)
    Spoiler!

Edit2: Also, TIL that you can change team accessory pos/angle/size by adjusting accessory in 4th slot
    Last edited by Nyansan; Apr 9, 2017 at 04:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

hello everyone can someone please help me with an error i receive after installing pso and trying to start it, the game doesn't want to start and it sends me to this page, i try to reinstall the game but i have the same problem

Attachment 41082