Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Not necessarily, but they certainly won't actually assist you if your IP is outside of Japan.
    Thank you, i am just fearing a ban, 3 days later i realized by contacting sega they know i am not in their country D: But then that was 3 days ago and they have no banned me yet

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Thank you, i am just fearing a ban, 3 days later i realized by contacting sega they know i am not in their country D: But then that was 3 days ago and they have no banned me yet
    Well i guess you are fine, i was also contacting sega support. and got answer like we are not supporting gaijins, it was few years ago. But i know how you feel xD
    If sega actually ban you, i think they will have another reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Well i guess you are fine, i was also contacting sega support. and got answer like we are not supporting gaijins, it was few years ago. But i know how you feel xD
    If sega actually ban you, i think they will have another reason for it.
    Haha, the part that scares me is maintenance is now and now is the time they may ban people or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Haha, the part that scares me is maintenance is now and now is the time they may ban people or something lol
    Yes, this what i meant its like paranoia, only time can cure you xD

Is it possible to reset an extra skill tree by transferring it to one class, then transferring it back? Or do the skills that were on it before stay as is?

How do you get the gold chip fragments for gene's shop? Are they only from her client orders or do they also drop from somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    How do you get the gold chip fragments for gene's shop? Are they only from her client orders or do they also drop from somewhere?
    The event missions in PSO2es. You can get anywhere from 1-7 fragments per run depending on luck and difficulty level.

Finally got my main on lvl 80. I changed to the sub class, I need to collect over 20 cubes for the subclass again to continue to lvl ??

Quote Originally Posted by radlar1 View Post
    Finally got my main on lvl 80. I changed to the sub class, I need to collect over 20 cubes for the subclass again to continue to lvl ??
    If you never cleared the SP COs on any character for that class, then yes; however, if you did already, then just make sure you have:
    1. Gotten a 13* to +35 for that class
    2. Picked up all Titles you have available (if you completed the SP COs on another character, you must check the Title Counter as that character)
    3. Completed Koffie's CO for lv80 unlock for that class
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 12, 2017 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The event missions in PSO2es. You can get anywhere from 1-7 fragments per run depending on luck and difficulty level.
    how do I find the event missions? I have almost no time in PSO2es so I'm not sure if I have to unlock them or something

never mind I found it lol
    Last edited by EspeonageTieler; Apr 12, 2017 at 01:02 PM.