Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Okay, I have one more question If you all don't mind. I have 3 Astras. 1 Astra TMG grinded to +20, And I have 2 other Astra tmgs That haven't been grind yet. They all have 20 light attribute. Do you think it's too late to grind those to +35? Because I'm just wondering if I should stop working on Auras and focus on the rest of Astras I have.
    If you got those from CF, then the only ways you're gonna go to +35 on it is random drop from Mother or Grind Cap +1. In other words, keep doing Aura and just sacrifice the spares to get 60 ele, cause you're probably not gonna get +35 on that thing anytime soon. At least get it to +32, since Astra is a mainstay at the current moment.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Zeinesis vs. Qliphad

What's better and what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Zeinesis vs. Qliphad

They're literally the same. The only difference is that they look different, and Qliphad has Zeinesis Pot 3 by default and it can be unlocked with Photon Spheres.

Units are a slightly different story; Zeinesis has more DEF and gives more HP, while Qliphad gives a lot of PP and not a lot of HP. Qliphad Units also have +35 ATK.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 3, 2017 at 02:31 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Zeinesis vs. Qliphad

Unit or Weapon?

Weapon ..... cosmetics (I guess you can say Zeinesis is better due to having more potential options, including Qliphad's one .... +10% affix or Astra's damage with a bit of heal + "tiny" buff).
    Note : JP wiki only listed Qliphad with 1 potential only (the 2x affix one)

Unit ..... Zeinesis for more tankiness (a bit more defense and more HP less Atk / PP than Qliphad ....... Izane is still better I believe), Qliphad for more damage / PP but less HP.
    Last edited by final_attack; May 3, 2017 at 02:38 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, grabbed a Hiei set and ground it all to +10, and... gotta say, the extra PP is nice, but I still don't know if it's better than what I was using. Between the Fresh Aura and the two super-sub units they give you as a newbie, I have roughly 200 more HP and I think more defense / damage potential (but then again I did just grab whatever was fairly cheap.)

So... I guess I gotta figure out how to affix things with some level of efficiency. Did manage to stick a Cougar Soul onto one of the pieces I got at the loss of its Stamina I affix. Anything in particular I should keep my eyes open for, and should I focus on making this stuff "extended" via crafting? Still kinda lost on what doing that actually does, outside of maybe a stat boost and changing the parameters it uses for equipping requirements.

Oh, and totally did what I needed to run that bonus quest. First time, used Ranger with Hunter as a subclass, but got two more keys - a Rappy and a Gold Tokyo - and ran those as a Hunter and literally more than doubled my Hunter level last night so it's 28. Kinda fun.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    So, grabbed a Hiei set and ground it all to +10, and... gotta say, the extra PP is nice, but I still don't know if it's better than what I was using. Between the Fresh Aura and the two super-sub units they give you as a newbie, I have roughly 200 more HP and I think more defense / damage potential (but then again I did just grab whatever was fairly cheap.)

So... I guess I gotta figure out how to affix things with some level of efficiency. Did manage to stick a Cougar Soul onto one of the pieces I got at the loss of its Stamina I affix. Anything in particular I should keep my eyes open for, and should I focus on making this stuff "extended" via crafting? Still kinda lost on what doing that actually does, outside of maybe a stat boost and changing the parameters it uses for equipping requirements.

Oh, and totally did what I needed to run that bonus quest. First time, used Ranger with Hunter as a subclass, but got two more keys - a Rappy and a Gold Tokyo - and ran those as a Hunter and literally more than doubled my Hunter level last night so it's 28. Kinda fun.
    Hiei won't be that great in SH without extending. I can try to give a clearer explanation on what extending does. Right now Hiei +10 grind gives you the following stats without affixes:

120 HP (bonus)
    15 PP (bonus)
    10 PP (set)
    60 attack (set)
    507 - 447 - 528 defense

Extending changes the defense stats, removes all bonus stats, keeps the set effect, and depending on recipe adds new bonus stats.

Here are some numbers for extended rear units
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.org/craft_2_16.php#rear

For example a level 3 striking defense (striking defense is the HP stat increase recipe) special extended Hiei +10 grind set will have the following stats:

300 HP (extend recipe)
    0 PP (bonus)
    10 PP (set)
    60 attack (set)
    831 - 747 - 747 defense

You can also mix recipes, so 2 HP crafts and 1 PP craft would give:

200 HP (extend recipe)
    0 PP (bonus)
    10 PP (extend recipe)
    10 PP (set)
    60 attack (set)
    831 - 747 - 747 defense

Affixes will further increase stats. If you just bought the cheapest Hiei sets available, then the affixes might not be very good compared to what you had before. This is why the story reward Hiei set with its own affix is recommended.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Alright, I think I get it. I'll definitely extend them then and try to find some decent armor I can stick things into with them. Might stick to cheaper things at first to extend the slots up a few, since right now they're at like one or two affixes each.

Thanks for the mini-guide. And I'll keep my eyes open for the Hiei set from the story when I get to it - still fairly early on in the story quests in Episode 1.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Qliphad has Zeinesis Pot 3 by default and it can be unlocked with Photon Spheres.
    Wait what, I've been hearing mixed stories on this, is this confirmed?

I wouldn't need 240 fuses for pot3+cosmetic upgrade and can just go cosmetic from something like the 10% affix pot and then swap over to pot3 with photon spheres?

Has anyone else Deus runs been lagging like crazy since yesterday? Its got to the point where its causing me major problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Wait what, I've been hearing mixed stories on this, is this confirmed?

I wouldn't need 240 fuses for pot3+cosmetic upgrade and can just go cosmetic from something like the 10% affix pot and then swap over to pot3 with photon spheres?
    no need 240 fuses, if you earn 120 fuse, you can choose one

either zenesis or qliphad,

zenesis , most people said that use guardian of life lvl 3 for 10% affix boost to make more slot, thats photon sphere required
    then switch to Anthesis trainer once you done, required 120 fuse for lvl.3,

if you don't want to use guardian of life and you want to test out the 3rd potential,
    choose qliphad, need 120 fuse to exchange weapon then unlock Anthesis of trainer only available

just choose one,
    zenesis is for affix then use 3rd potential or directly choose the 3rd potential if you don't want affix
    qliphad only anthesis of trainer potential is available

zenesis = spend photon sphere for lvl3 1st potential for affixing
    spend 120 fuse for 3rd potential lvl3

Qliphad = spend 120 fuse to exchange on zieg npc
    spend phton sphere required each lvl of 3rd potential

so both zenesis and qliphad are required to use fuse
    Last edited by morkie; May 3, 2017 at 11:43 AM.