Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    How "less bright and transparent" is it? I remember when they first updated the graphics and I used that option, it toned down the effects a lot, and I liked it. But now, even with the option on, it still look the same. Or is it just my end? Did they toned down the tone down effects?
    they haven't changed it at all. It doesn't work with the lowest shaders for some reason though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Yes, 100% from upslotting from 7 to 8 is impossible as your chance are multiplied by 0.3 during that upslot (so 100% becomes 30%). Even in a boost week and the Zenesis' potential, it's still impossible to get 100% everywhere.
    You have to open the slots and then do the affix for 8 slots or be very lucky.
    Thanks for the answer, but can you clarify what you mean by open the slots?

They probably mean that you get to 8 slot with junk fodders (stuff that has 100% transfer rate before upslot penalty) and then do your final affixing at that point while other would be to do the final affix as a 7 to 8 upslot (incredibly risky and requires you to be very lucky to get everything).

Quote Originally Posted by Frosslass View Post
    They probably mean that you get to 8 slot with junk fodders (stuff that has 100% transfer rate before upslot penalty) and then do your final affixing at that point while other would be to do the final affix as a 7 to 8 upslot (incredibly risky and requires you to be very lucky to get everything).
    Ah, I see. Yeah, the plan is to get to 8 slots first before attempting the final affixes (especially as the plan is also to use five other weapons for their special ability factors - cannot afford any failures there).

Spoiler!

Deus Esca decided to be nice to me, how should I proceed to affix this thing when im not completely broke?

7 slots makes it somewhat unwieldy, but if you're willing to keep an eye on the market for a bit, you can turn it to your advantage. Fun little puzzle, so let me take a crack at it. What I would do is: Act the Soul/Power III/Spirita III/Alter or Flict Arma/Sentence Triple/Deus Factor/Boost

Act the Soul will come from combining Escarde Soul and an eligible soul. If you're willing to use a +40% affix booster, you only need one Power III and one Spirita III. Sentence Triple will come from the double saber itself at +35. Boost of your choice will come from your wallet. The only real stumbling block is the XQ affix . The all class 11*s have Flict or Alter as their SAF, so you can use them as fodder for that, but one at 7 slots that has the SAF you want may be pricey.

Your affix can look something like this: http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=TG....ZF01&5=&r=&o=

It's pretty flexible, and you can straight out buy these fodder, or fodder that will perform similarly, for dirt cheap on the market.
    Last edited by Xaeris; May 6, 2017 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    7 slots makes it somewhat unwieldy, but if you're willing to keep an eye on the market for a bit, you can turn it to your advantage. Fun little puzzle, so let me take a crack at it. What I would do is: Act the Soul/Power III/Spirita III/Alter or Flict Arma/Sentence Triple/Deus Factor/Boost

Act the Soul will come from combining Escarde Soul and an eligible soul. If you're willing to use a +40% affix booster, you only need one Power III and one Spirita III. Sentence Triple will come from the double saber itself at +35. Boost of your choice will come from your wallet. The only real stumbling block is the XQ affix . The all class 11*s have Flict or Alter as their SAF, so you can use them as fodder for that, but one at 7 slots that has the SAF you want may be pricey.

Your affix can look something like this: http://pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=TG....ZF01&5=&r=&o=

It's pretty flexible, and you can straight out buy these fodder, or fodder that will perform similarly, for dirt cheap on the market.
    Thanks, ill give it a go when I save up some more money and finish grinding it to +35. I usually always keep an eye on the market since you can find people undercutting like crazy every now and then and I pretty much have more 40% Affix Boosts than I know what to do with thanks to Battle Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post

Use Quartz Soul instead of Ringa Soul and you'll only use a +30% boost to get everything at 100%.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Just wondering, but is it only possible to get a single Union Booster per run of Solo PD? I've yet to get an S Rank, so I'm just wondering if I'm losing out on Boosters because of my DPS.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just wondering, but is it only possible to get a single Union Booster per run of Solo PD? I've yet to get an S Rank, so I'm just wondering if I'm losing out on Boosters because of my DPS.
    iirc S-rank gives two