Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just wondering, but is it only possible to get a single Union Booster per run of Solo PD? I've yet to get an S Rank, so I'm just wondering if I'm losing out on Boosters because of my DPS.
    You get an additional booster for getting S rank, and 4 boosters as a first clear title reward. The S rank booster goes directly into your inventory instead of dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticAura View Post
    You get an additional booster for getting S rank, and 4 boosters as a first clear title reward. The S rank booster goes directly into your inventory instead of dropping.
    I guess that's not too bad, then. I wish the Ray Units didn't cost 5 Boosters to upgrade, but I'll just keep trucking away.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I notice Zenesis weapon got 3 different potential to choose at +10, my question is do you still can choose between those potentials on +20 and +30 or you just keep going lv2 and lv3 on the potential that been chosen before?

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    I notice Zenesis weapon got 3 different potential to choose at +10, my question is do you still can choose between those potentials on +20 and +30 or you just keep going lv2 and lv3 on the potential that been chosen before?
    Item lab has the change potential option to swap potentials (look beneath old weapon options) at the same potential level, gotta pay meseta plus either photon spheres normally or fuses for that one potential on Zenesis weapons.

What is Ether Factor?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    What is Ether Factor?
    Toh'oh Soul + Full Vegas Soul = Ether Soul (10% chance)
    Yamato Factor + Mother Factor + Deus Factor = Factor Catalyst (10% chance)
    Ether Soul + 4x Factor Catalyst = Ether Factor (60% Chance)

Ether Factor is 30 Atk/Def/Dex, 10HP, 6 PP. Can't exist with Yamato Factor, Mother Factor or Deus Factor on same weapon/unit.

Spoiler!

Wtf does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Spoiler!

Wtf does that even mean?
    The combat finish of katana combat has its damages set by the number of hits you deal during katana combat. More hits = bigger combat finish (regardless of the damage of each hit).
    This ring doubles the number of hits registered towards combat finish.
    It's very powerful, my combat finishes are never under 200 000 now and got up to around 500 000.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Spoiler!

Wtf does that even mean?
    Ring effect?

For maximum damage of KatanaCombat, you need x amount of hits while KC is active (max 50 hits to reach maximum power).

This ring will double (at +20) the hit count you do. So, normally 1 hit = 1 count (50 hits to max count), it became 1 hit = 2 count (25 hits to max count, at +20 ring).

More useful when there's only 1 target.
    Last edited by final_attack; May 8, 2017 at 08:40 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    The combat finish of katana combat has its damages set by the number of hits you deal during katana combat. More hits = bigger combat finish (regardless of the damage of each hit).
    This ring doubles the number of hits registered towards combat finish.
    It's very powerful, my combat finishes are never under 200 000 now and got up to around 500 000.
    Ohhhhh

Learn something new everyday. Didn't know thats how KC Finish worked, probably says it in the description. PERFECT then I'll put my Air Reversal on my leg and then wear this from now on.