How do you kill phaleg using summoner? It gets tact resist on phase two...

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    I believe multiple Maron is still the most viable way (considering amount of joke I saw on Twitter) ........ and it's still works even when Summoner used as sub (using all class tact) ......

Resist part ..... I believe it's still not so bad. Not sure if it affect pet.
    Damage reduction is still tolerable, to the point using 1 weapon only still good enough.

Saw someone used Melon too before.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Could someone direct me to a good affix guide. I'm partially new to affixing. I want to learn how to affix weapons with 5 or more slots, preferably R atk boosts for TMGS. Thanks. I want to at least try to get 150 atk

The affixs I want are:

Shoot V
    Modulator
    Sentence Shoot
    Apprentice Soul
    Noble Shoot
    Flict Tiro

I need a guide, So i can know what boosts what when affixing, Oh, and Is there any boost week coming up soon?
    Last edited by DerpyBlakers; May 12, 2017 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Could someone direct me to a good affix guide. I'm partially new to affixing. I want to learn how to affix weapons with 5 or more slots, preferably R atk boosts for TMGS. Thanks. I want to at least try to get 150 atk

The affixs I want are:

Shoot V
    Modulator
    Sentence Shoot
    Apprentice Soul
    Noble Shoot
    Flict Tiro

I need a guide, So i can know what boosts what when affixing, Oh, and Is there any boost week coming up soon?
    No boost weeks, unfortunately. I'll explain a few things, but this is a proper Affixing guide made by Selphea. It hasn't been updated recently to accommodate some new stuff, like Ext Receptor and Ether Factor, but otherwise it works fine.

For weapons, the easiest way to affix stuff is to use Special Ability Factor, or SAF. SAF requires a +35 NT weapon, at which point it can be sacrificed in the affixing process to give the designated SAF Ability at a base 100% affix rate. Four of the six affixes you have listed can be affixed with SAF, but all except Flict Tiro are very hard to get right now due to requiring 13* fodder that isn't in the Collect File rotation at the moment. Sentence Shoot is special in that you can't get it otherwise without Gix, other than transfer with Sentence Receptor (which is ludicriously expensive and not worth it).

The Modulator/Apprentice spread requires three Modulators, one Apprentice Soul, and one Soul Receptor. Note that Modulator has a base 90% chance to affix given this setup, so be careful about 5s -> 6s upslot penalty.

Note that Flict Tiro can also be added with a fodder that includes Flict Tiro and one Ext Receptor, if you don't want to go the way of SAF. Ext can get pricey, though, so SAF is probably your way to go.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 12, 2017 at 04:14 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    As far as I know there's two ways to avoid takt resist in phase 2.

First, cast any ranged damage tech at her once. Since she only gains one resist type, it'll match whatever element tech you cast. Alternatively, you can just not cast Point Assist in phase 1. Either way she shouldn't get takt resist in phase 2.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Alright, so I made a character and decided to have them be a Bouncer main. Took a quick look at the guides and builds forum and saw no real guide up - just a discussion thread that I don't have time (at the moment, anyway) to look through and sift through the 50+ pages there, so I'll ask it here:

What type of class is Bouncer? Tech-heavy for attack, support, or melee, or a hybrid of tech and melee? I'm not looking for anything super in-depth here, but just a bit of direction on what I should be looking to build onto it and whatnot. I think support techs get a speed bonus or something if I use jet boots, or something...?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my question is actually a whale of a thing to answer when I'm thinking it's just a small fish.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Was turning off rare drop boosts and food a thing? I recall some recent update which I might be remembering wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    Was turning off rare drop boosts and food a thing? I recall some recent update which I might be remembering wrong.
    It is a thing.

Click the check box at the top select a drink and if you go to boost screen they will be greyed out
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Alright, so I made a character and decided to have them be a Bouncer main. Took a quick look at the guides and builds forum and saw no real guide up - just a discussion thread that I don't have time (at the moment, anyway) to look through and sift through the 50+ pages there, so I'll ask it here:

What type of class is Bouncer? Tech-heavy for attack, support, or melee, or a hybrid of tech and melee? I'm not looking for anything super in-depth here, but just a bit of direction on what I should be looking to build onto it and whatnot. I think support techs get a speed bonus or something if I use jet boots, or something...?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my question is actually a whale of a thing to answer when I'm thinking it's just a small fish.
    In theory, Bouncer is a blend of tech and melee. In practice, it's basically another melee class with Techs. You have two options: Jet Boots, and Dual Blades. Or you can take both.

Jet Boots are melee weapons with high aerial mobility, and whose specialty is Branched Action, which lets them chain their attacks into other attacks (for example, press Shift after Strike Gust to heel drop to the ground and cast Shifta). Their Jet Boots Gear lets them change the Element of their weapon to adapt to situations; perfect for Elemental Stance, which grants a damage bonus when you hit elemental weakness. Most BO builds recommend taking Ele Stance, so Jet Boots is typically the cheaper of the two options if you avoid going rainbow.

Dual Blades are a melee weapon that attack fast and rack up damage by virtue of hitting a lot. Their specialty is Photon Blades, which fires small blades that deal damage and restore PP when you press Shift. If you have Photon Blade Fever, this becomes your main method of DPS, and it's pretty high DPS. Dual Blades Gear is what fuels Photon Blades; the more Gear you have, the more Blades you fire, and some attacks are powered by it as well. Since most builds recommend Elemental Stance (because Break Stance is extremely situational), building Dual Blades is more expensive due to going rainbow, but they're easier to use than Boots.

Selphea has in-depth build guides for both Boots and Blades if you really want a good look into building Bouncer.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Alright, thanks man. I'll check out those guides, too.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!