Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That is correct. Wanda can evolve to Jinga, Cery can evolve to Popple, and Torim can evolve to Aero. Evolutions are one way; a Jinga cannot become a Wanda, and so forth.

Good to know, However, back to my original question, are the CF the only way to get melon ? you said aero was from UT but i can't see to find any site that tells me where the eggs actually drop. i know i had one at some point when i was not using summoner but now that i'm looking for it..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Good to know, However, back to my original question, are the CF the only way to get melon ? you said aero was from UT but i can't see to find any site that tells me where the eggs actually drop. i know i had one at some point when i was not using summoner but now that i'm looking for it..
    Swiki says that 13* Melon is a UQ Lillipa Area Drop, if you can find people who will run it with you.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

is there any post about the english patch or somewhere where AIDA checks questions made to her? i wanted to let her know that EP3 gold nodes matterboards starting from 3-5 are still broken/untraslated even with her new english patching method wich supposely fixed them all
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Is there a certain class(es) that Ray is better for? I got a random Ray leg from doing LQ so now i can officially make a 3 piece 12* set.

I currently have full ray set.....astra rear? Rina&Itsuki Arm
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is there a certain class(es) that Ray is better for? I got a random Ray leg from doing LQ so now i can officially make a 3 piece 12* set.

I currently have full ray set.....astra rear? Rina&Itsuki Arm
    As a unit? It goes with all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    is there any post about the english patch or somewhere where AIDA checks questions made to her? i wanted to let her know that EP3 gold nodes matterboards starting from 3-5 are still broken/untraslated even with her new english patching method wich supposely fixed them all
    We never said they were fixed, but rather they're being worked on.

The priorities were EP4, then trying to squeeze enough time to do EP3's remaining scenes before the ARKS Battle Chronicle comes by. Then Ep5 and all of it's crazy.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

im trying to prepare ti give solo PD another tackle so i can finally upgrade my ray to union, in the list includes giving my mag usefull triggers that can help me in the fight, wich one would be the best ones i could give him to help me with solo PD? (im gonna tackle him as hu/fi partizan btw)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Is the percentage gained on Bosses in CFs related to mission rank and how it gives you more items from the box at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Is the percentage gained on Bosses in CFs related to mission rank and how it gives you more items from the box at the end?
    No, the only thing that effects the % is your RDR. However, if the weapon is part of their normal drop table, then the rank does increase the chance of it dropping naturally.

A friend of mine just got a new laptop and is getting into the game so i have him installing it via tweaker.If something interrupts the download (computer restart)will tweaker be able to start from where it left off in the file download or will it have to download everything again?

right now i set his laptop so it will, keep downloading while its closed so he can leave it but i was wondering just in case.