Those are the quests i was referring to, so i probably was just unlucky and got 3 fresh 80/80.

How does one go about getting people to do Triggers with you? I bought a TDVR Trigger because the damn thing never shows up and I really want to get rid of this Collect File I've been holding onto for ages, but I'm not too familiar with how asking lobby people to do Triggers works. What particular message should I send out to grab people?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    How does one go about getting people to do Triggers with you? I bought a TDVR Trigger because the damn thing never shows up and I really want to get rid of this Collect File I've been holding onto for ages, but I'm not too familiar with how asking lobby people to do Triggers works. What particular message should I send out to grab people?
    you can say something like: VR貼りました
    to make it simple: VRトリガー参加募集中です@1
    then again 〆 (at completion 12/12 )

just change from @1 to w/e is the number of slots left

It's me or Sega removed the old EQ Forest and Amduscia ? I haven't seen them for a while
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Considering barely anyone ever ran them when they were up at all, and with the influx of slotting in relevant EMs due to ongoing events, their appearance rates have hit rock bottom. Yesterday we saw generic Lilipa EMs show up for the first time in over a month(?).

is this weapon camo (sword version) http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%B...81%AE%E5%89%A3 visible or invisible all the time? because i been trying to find more images of it and in some people it appears totally transparent but in other ppl it does show the sword
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    is this weapon camo (sword version) http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%B...81%AE%E5%89%A3 visible or invisible all the time? because i been trying to find more images of it and in some people it appears totally transparent but in other ppl it does show the sword
    It is visible during PAs, but otherwise it is translucent.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Anyone know which costume/[Ou]/[Ba] she's wearing?

http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up207143.jpg
    That isn't layred outfit. That is フロートエミッションF影 ║ Float Emission F Black Shadow.

They added a new color of that outfit last scratch but the one above was one of the originals. (Was also a fan design that won)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Does "Atomizer Lover" recovery amount boost increase HP recovered by Moon Atomizer ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.