Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how good is the zenesys with the double atk pot compared to astra? im seriuesly considering getting it but the only thing holding me back is that im too fond of the 40% pp recovery pot on my astra
    In my opinion, they completely obliterate all other weapons so far.
    Maybe not in raw damage, but the "double attack potential" doesn't just double attacks, it doubles everything. HP, PP, Defs, Resists, ...
    THAT is the deal breaker.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how good is the zenesys with the double atk pot compared to astra? im seriuesly considering getting it but the only thing holding me back is that im too fond of the 40% pp recovery pot on my astra
    It's brokenly OP but only if you ready to invest lots of money, time (to farm SAF weapons) and effort into your weapon. If you aren't going to do 200+ atk affix, then just stay with astra.

No more 4th Featured Quest? Where i'm going to find Lv70(not 75 or 80) Falz Angel and Dio Hunar with 100% or high spawn rate every 3 days?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    No more 4th Featured Quest? Where i'm going to find Lv70(not 75 or 80) Falz Angel and Dio Hunar with 100% or high spawn rate every 3 days?
    Why 70?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Why 70?
    Aura collection and 70 because i don't want to do XQ Stage 6-10. I started the CF for Katana+DB because: A=Falz was 100% spawn rate and Dio was high enough in Facility/Forest LQ. Revolucio end bosses are more RNG. B=i could do it on my own pace, not that sheduled EQ where on could end up with less then +35 if you're busy with other stuff. Badge weapons are bad, so that's a nogo too.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Aura collection and 70 because i don't want to do XQ Stage 6-10. I started the CF for Katana+DB because: A=Falz was 100% spawn rate and Dio was high enough in Facility/Forest LQ. Revolucio end bosses are more RNG. B=i could do it on my own pace, not that sheduled EQ where on could end up with less then +35 if you're busy with other stuff. Badge weapons are bad, so that's a nogo too.
    I mean, you're probably not going to get pre-determined Loser or Dio spawn outside of Solo XQ, where you can Dragon Slayer to win and the mobs are literally made of paper. Unless you're willing to wait for EP2 and EP3 Battle Chronicle to roll around.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

have anybody got error no.103 when downloading this update?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I mean, you're probably not going to get pre-determined Loser or Dio spawn outside of Solo XQ, where you can Dragon Slayer to win and the mobs are literally made of paper. Unless you're willing to wait for EP2 and EP3 Battle Chronicle to roll around.
    Falz Angel and Dio Hunar. But if you say so i'll give it a try if to see if Dragon Slayer or Guren to win is possible for me.

I remember that there was something about clears. Like 5 or 10 clears/week, do i remember right/is it still there?

Edit: I don't find it that easy. I wanted to TAJA and use normal PA's but I got wrecked at Stage 8.

Looked up on youtube what others do and was doing the same. Chainsawd+Over End my way to Stage 10 where I got wrecked again while trying to abuse Heavenly Fall on Anga+Dio.
    Last edited by ralf542; Jun 7, 2017 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    have anybody got error no.103 when downloading this update?
    I am. I've no idea what is causing it. Using vanilla client myself, though I recently upgraded my PC.

Any way to trade in my leftover Chip Fragment 2017 Gold for something now or should i just trash em?