Page 3692 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2692319235923642368236893690369136923693369436953702374237924192 ... LastLast
Results 36,911 to 36,920 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    What maps are best for farming for Deus CF? Particularly Caters and Decols because those fill like 5% per kill with 250%
    lv30+ T-Rex also fills the Cater bar, so Subdue Train Ghidoran Hard can be pretty good since you can finish it in like 2~3 minutes per run ad you get 2 T-Rexes per run.

Any good XQ map and stage to farm Sange-NT?

If you do Zeinesis potential guidance of life (for attribute upslotting) and then are ready to switch the potential to Anthesis trainer , will just exchanging 120 fuses from Zieg for Qliphad weapon force it into Anthesis trainer?

.....or would be looking at spending 120 fuses to change the zeinesis to anthesis and another 120 fuses just for qliphad appearance ?

Quote Originally Posted by rando View Post
    If you do Zeinesis potential guidance of life (for attribute upslotting) and then are ready to switch the potential to Anthesis trainer , will just exchanging 120 fuses from Zieg for Qliphad weapon force it into Anthesis trainer?

.....or would be looking at spending 120 fuses to change the zeinesis to anthesis and another 120 fuses just for qliphad appearance ?
    If you trade up to Qliphad, the Potential will automatically become Anthesis Trainer, because it's the only Potential Qliphad has.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Anyone know if there's a way to recover deleted characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    Anyone know if there's a way to recover deleted characters?
    If the character was deleted within the last 24 hours, it can still be recovered. After that, no dice.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does anyone know how to fix the graphic settings on PSO2?

I was originally finessing with the settings on the vanilla PSO2 launcher, and then reconfirming it on PSO2 Tweaker. I suppose I was constantly fiddling around with both launchers that it caused numerous error codes on Tweaker.

Now, whenever I try to adjust the settings, it simply refuses to retain the new settings. In addition to that, the UI is incredibly small (with Virtual Fullscreen on), due to my Surface Pro 2017's 2736 x 1824 resolution.

Does anyone have a solution to this? This is literally driving me crazy, because I'm trying to find an optimal setting for my new computer, and this crap happens... Thanks in advance~
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jun 17, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Does anyone know how much defense equals 5% resistance? Should one affix Blow/Shot/Mind/All Resist or rather S/R/T Def after maxing out Flash(1+2) and Flash Tech Guard?

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Does anyone know how to fix the graphic settings on PSO2?

I was originally finessing with the settings on the vanilla PSO2 launcher, and then reconfirming it on PSO2 Tweaker. I suppose I was constantly fiddling around with both launchers that it caused numerous error codes on Tweaker.

Now, whenever I try to adjust the settings, it simply refuses to retain the new settings. In addition to that, the UI is incredibly small (with Virtual Fullscreen on), due to my Surface Pro 2017's 2736 x 1824 resolution.

Does anyone have a solution to this? This is literally driving me crazy, because I'm trying to find an optimal setting for my new computer, and this crap happens... Thanks in advance~
    The graphics options can be modified in user.pso2, but they are just not together and can often bounce around from one session to another.

Max Frame Rate (Launcher options: 0 [Unlimited], 60, 90, 120):
    Code:
    FrameKeep = 90
    Window Size:
    Code:
    },
        Windows = {
            FullScreen = false,
            Width3d = 1920,
            Height3d = 1080,
            Height = 1080,
            VirtualFullScreen = true,
            ManagedDevice = false,
            Width = 1920,
    UI Size:
    Code:
    Screen = {
                PreferredScale = 1,
                InterfaceSize = 0,
                MaxScale = 1,
                ReferenceResolution = {
                    Y = 720,
                    X = 1280,
    Tier 1-6 Slider:
    Code:
    Config = {
            Simple = {
                DrawLevel = 6,
    Shaders and Texture (0 compresses, 1 standard, 2 high quality):
    Code:
    Draw = {
                ShaderQuality = 2,
    and
    Code:
    TextureResolution = 2,
                ShaderLevel = 2,
    As for the UI size, there is a way to modify it (courtesy of jooozek), but for some people it only seems to work for making it smaller, but not larger.

Also, if this doesn't work, you may just need to delete user.pso2 so a fresh one can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does anyone know how much defense equals 5% resistance? Should one affix Blow/Shot/Mind/All Resist or rather S/R/T Def after maxing out Flash(1+2) and Flash Tech Guard?
    If you are going to do what I think you are going to do, you can check for yourself whether it suits you or not: https://youtu.be/lGE71ZMzWF4