Page 3717 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2717321736173667370737143715371637173718371937203727376738174217 ... LastLast
Results 37,161 to 37,170 of 46801

from my memory p booster is in photon exchange shop use to unlock some 2nd latent
    trigger for create your 1 time eq when ever you feel like to use it. trigger has name of specific eq's name on it so pick what you want

What dose the Zeinesis pot - Blessing of Life's 2% Party Boost effect ? if I solo have got 2% also and this boost work like pot 12+2 = 14% or like shifta only boosting my char stat.

whats the maximun amount of drop% boost one can reach without going premium? the ones i´ve taking into acount are 125% tri, 250% drop, 50% daily tri, 50% party boost, 10% team room boost, 10% umbra stick, and throw to all that the 150% boost from the week previous to ep 5 release would be 645%, but its there a way to go higher without going premium? i wanna give that last week a go for the 14* sword before throwing all my affixes into my qhilipad
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by JaseZiD View Post
    What dose the Zeinesis pot - Blessing of Life's 2% Party Boost effect ? if I solo have got 2% also and this boost work like pot 12+2 = 14% or like shifta only boosting my char stat.
    Blessing of Life applies to yourself, even if you're going solo. It's damage up, so you're actually getting 14% damage bonus, which is what Amthesis Trainer also gives.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    whats the maximun amount of drop% boost one can reach without going premium? the ones i´ve taking into acount are 125% tri, 250% drop, 50% daily tri, 50% party boost, 10% team room boost, 10% umbra stick, and throw to all that the 150% boost from the week previous to ep 5 release would be 645%, but its there a way to go higher without going premium? i wanna give that last week a go for the 14* sword before throwing all my affixes into my qhilipad
    Think Timed Abilities should also be on that list.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Karaage 10% RDR for 5 minutes, Umblla Stick 20% with Lucky Rise III, Lucky Rise I units 5%/unit, RDR timed ability 3-5%/unit.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, whipped up some Saiki units and ground them to +10 - nothing fancy on them, but better than the Hiei ones I was using before. Question on these, though - do I extend them at all, or do I just leave them "vanilla?" I know extending units can make them stronger, but wasn't sure on something with this high a star rating - it looks like the level 1 version would definitely be a downgrade, but wasn't sure if they ever outperform a basic Saiki unit.

Thanks.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Think Timed Abilities should also be on that list.
    And bonus from deband or random drink can be rare droprate boost (+10% without premium ).
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 3, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    So, whipped up some Saiki units and ground them to +10 - nothing fancy on them, but better than the Hiei ones I was using before. Question on these, though - do I extend them at all, or do I just leave them "vanilla?" I know extending units can make them stronger, but wasn't sure on something with this high a star rating - it looks like the level 1 version would definitely be a downgrade, but wasn't sure if they ever outperform a basic Saiki unit.

Thanks.
    When people say to craft Saikis, they mean to get them to the special crafts at ex.3. 8 or 10, which turns the unit effect into either giving +100HP (for a S-def special craft), or +10PP (for an R-def special craft). Saiki unit's base unit effect which is lost upon crafting is +50HP and nothing else, so the +100HP one is a straight upgrade in terms of survivability at ex.8 or 10, and the PP one is self explanatory - a full set gives you +55PP including the set effect before affixes. An ex.1 saiki unit is definitely worse than basic.

If you're going to craft saikis, get them to at least ex.8 with the special craft, or don't craft them at all (ex.3 is way too squishy, everyone I've seen using them is face-down on the ground half the time, not recommended). One thing to note: saikis are rapidly nearing complete obsolescence at this point, with the ever-increasing number of skill rings most classes want to equip, so I'd advise against investing too much into a saiki set (they ARE quite old, after all). Ex.8 isn't too expensive but still costs a few million meseta, and seeing as base saikis should do well enough until you get decent 12* unit drops - it just depends how much you're willing to spend on units that you'd probably want to replace fairly soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    And bonus from deband or random drink can be rare droprate boost (+10% without premium ).
    And also units with lucky rise I from the cube shop.