Page 3722 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2722322236223672371237193720372137223723372437253732377238224222 ... LastLast
Results 37,211 to 37,220 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    My question got skipped, so...
    There isn't a difference as far as I can tell besides a difference in the way it was translated.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Just out of curiosity, does Anthesis affect Lucky Rise? Cause if it did, you could probably get 14% RDR bonus off a Lucky Rise III affix if you transfer with Gift Receptor.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just out of curiosity, does Anthesis affect Lucky Rise? Cause if it did, you could probably get 14% RDR bonus off a Lucky Rise III affix if you transfer with Gift Receptor.
    It was my understanding it only affects stat related Affix (so Like Atk,Spirita,Stam,etc)

I could be wrong though
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Does anyone have a recommended site to download pso2

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShardy View Post
    Does anyone have a recommended site to download pso2
    If you download the Tweaker from Arks-layer, you can download and install the game through it. Do note that the game is currently sitting in the 55GB range.

yeah, ive got this, well, ill just call it a mega flash drive, causre it can hold about 250 gigs, its called an iomega

if i have OT seiga at max grind it will convert to the NT with +35?or just +30 ? also how does it affect the new<er?> potential on those weapons? i havnt done any upgrades so its all a bit new to me and iv read a whole lot of different answers in here saying it does and some saying it only keeps the max upgrade to +35 but u lose some grinds? idk just want a simple answer on thsi ! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedShardy View Post
    yeah, ive got this, well, ill just call it a mega flash drive, causre it can hold about 250 gigs, its called an iomega
    That's a brand.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    if i have OT seiga at max grind it will convert to the NT with +35?or just +30 ? also how does it affect the new<er?> potential on those weapons? i havnt done any upgrades so its all a bit new to me and iv read a whole lot of different answers in here saying it does and some saying it only keeps the max upgrade to +35 but u lose some grinds? idk just want a simple answer on thsi ! thanks
    No matter the grind on the OT, the NT will have a grind cap of 35. Basically, it will match the potential level of the OT; if you have PotLV1 on the OT, the NT will at least be at +10/35 with the potential unlocked; if you have potLV2, it will be at least +20/35 with potential unlocked; if you have potLV3 unlocked it will be at least +30/35 with potential unlocked; if you have it at +10 potLV3, it will be +35/35.

I recall seeing somewhere there is suppose to be a live stream about something on pso2 this weekend but can't recall the time. does anyone have any information on that?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89