Page 3729 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2729322936293679371937263727372837293730373137323739377938294229 ... LastLast
Results 37,281 to 37,290 of 46801

Yeah, Sword can seem slow compared to other weapons, but its range and power (especially at full Gear) compensates for it somewhat. Also, just some general advice for Sword, get Sacrifice Bite Type-0; it gives a damage buff to both your normal attacks and your PAs, and makes your Step Attack a wide Sword swing instead of a kick, and all you need to do is remember to use it every so often to maintain it (I personally use it to start my combos since it does home in on a target and doesn't cost much PP).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 10, 2017 at 11:42 AM.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend Sword unless you're a Hunter; Sword isn't good unless you got Sword Gear, Hunter Gear Boost (lv1) skill and Hunter Gear Save skill ring. You need gear to do more damage/get more hits but building gear naturally is a pain in the butt without HGBoost and maintaining gear so you don't waste time rebuilding it is tough without HGSave ring; HGBoost is Hunter main class only and HGSave requires HGBoost to work. The only time you wouldn't really need it is when you're constantly in a fight, like an EQ boss, but if you have to move from place to place without the ring at least, you'll lose gear fast.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    does any1 know how to get the PS4 controller working for PSO2 PC ?

Wired way btw and just the same controls as the PS4 version
    Not naturally. I use the DS4Windows to make it be read as a 360 controller. You can also set the PS button, touchpad, touchpad buttons (4 of them), and even the gyro function if you want to keyboard keys or mouse. Aside from those, the button layout should be the same as plugging in a 360 controller. In PSO2, you can also change the display to show DS3/4 buttons instead of 360 controller and KB/M icons.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Jul 10, 2017 at 04:57 PM.

I prefer Guilty Break as opening PA, Sacrifice Bite Type-0 duration is 3 minute so you dont need to use it often while keeping 1.2 dmg boost.

Is there a way to keep the camera zoomed out?
    I know I can press + on the numpad but it keeps resetting and I hate having to change it back.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Is there a way to keep the camera zoomed out?
    I know I can press + on the numpad but it keeps resetting and I hate having to change it back.
    i think you can change its starting position in your " user file ", found in My Documents>Sega>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2

Spoiler!

Personally, I wouldn't recommend Sword unless you're a Hunter; Sword isn't good unless you got Sword Gear, Hunter Gear Boost (lv1) skill and Hunter Gear Save skill ring. You need gear to do more damage/get more hits but building gear naturally is a pain in the butt without HGBoost and maintaining gear so you don't waste time rebuilding it is tough without HGSave ring; HGBoost is Hunter main class only and HGSave requires HGBoost to work. The only time you wouldn't really need it is when you're constantly in a fight, like an EQ boss, but if you have to move from place to place without the ring at least, you'll lose gear fast.

It's not that bad at all, thanks to the two Type-0 crafts.
    That being said, it is possible. You just have to work out your opener and palette structure.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

For Emergency Quests with a big crystal at the end, Deus and Yamato for example, should I be using rare drop boosters at the beginning of the quest or towards the end right before the crystal?

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    i think you can change its starting position in your " user file ", found in My Documents>Sega>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2
    I found the camera section, I'll have to tinker around.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    For Emergency Quests with a big crystal at the end, Deus and Yamato for example, should I be using rare drop boosters at the beginning of the quest or towards the end right before the crystal?
    Beginning to get stuff from mobs too. If you only need something from an eq boss like Deus for example, you can wait until right before he dies (as he falls down again during the final 5 minutes) to use your boosts and you should be good to go. Though in this eq case, you might miss out on fuses from the mini bosses. That said, 250% RDR are easy to get so you don't have to be cheap about it like I am sometimes, use it at the start.

Beginning to get stuff from mobs too. If you only need something from an eq boss like Deus for example, you can wait until right before he dies (as he falls down again during the final 5 minutes) to use your boosts and you should be good to go. Though in this eq case, you might miss out on fuses from the mini bosses. That said, 250% RDR are easy to get so you don't have to be cheap about it like I am sometimes, use it at the start.
    Makes sense, thanks.

I found the camera section, I'll have to tinker around.

Fuse rates are independent of RDR. How many the game decides to drop is pure RNG.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]