Page 3733 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2733323336333683372337303731373237333734373537363743378338334233 ... LastLast
Results 37,321 to 37,330 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Until it becomes possible to get Soul Receptor and a UQ soul onto the same weapon it won't be possible to get UQ soul + Ultimate Buster.
    Well but there always option to make fusion, like tohoh soul + any soul capable of fusion.

does the skill tree transfer (SG feature) adds another skill tree? also will the skill points reset?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    does the skill tree transfer (SG feature) adds another skill tree? also will the skill points reset?
    What it does is let you take a tree you aren't using, for example if you have two HU trees but you only use one. You can transfer that tree to another class like FI instead. Without having to buy AC just to buy a tree for FI.

[QUOTE=Kril;3426324]I haven't bought it myself but other people (and me) have 3 Characters+ so resetting TACO's isn't an issue with multiple characters. The more characters you have the more you benefit in different ways. I honestly think it's a waste of money to do those CO resets but if you got the cash to throw then go for it. New Character investments seem like a better deal in the long run (like more Skill Tree Reset passes)

Note to self: Never buy AC when too tired.. I wanted to get the pass to reset the timer for CO's like the one Sega handed out for free but go the wrong one lol..... the one I got for 300 yen was to add 20 quests to the list and I already have premium lol... stupid is me -_-

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I haven't bought it myself but other people (and me) have 3 Characters+ so resetting TACO's isn't an issue with multiple characters. The more characters you have the more you benefit in different ways. I honestly think it's a waste of money to do those CO resets but if you got the cash to throw then go for it. New Character investments seem like a better deal in the long run (like more Skill Tree Reset passes)
    Note to self: Never buy AC when too tired.. I wanted to get the pass to reset the timer for CO's like the one Sega handed out for free but go the wrong one lol..... the one I got for 300 yen was to add 20 quests to the list and I already have premium lol... stupid is me -_-
    They both stack. You basically get +40 slots for having the 2 active (I personally do this too, it's nice to pile up 60 COs.) The CO reset passes are best purchased en masse when they do recycle shop discounts, as you get those from the Recycle shop.

It's mainly a 1-12* weapon kind of thing and with how easy they're handing out 13*'s there would be basically no point in investing into a 12* weapon with UB (even then UB is limited on where it's full effect)
    Twin Orochi DB is still better then any 13star on breakable parts and Orochi Agito Katana is on par with Zeinesis
    /Qliphad during Katana Combat. Without UB affix ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Twin Orochi DB is still better then any 13star on breakable parts and Orochi Agito Katana is on par with Zeinesis
    They're both situational, though. Agito is basically a burst damage weapon and isn't that great when you can't use it, while Niren requires breakable parts, which limits its usefulness to EQ bosses. I can vouch for Niren Orochi, though; +60% damage against Deus serpents is god.

The only places where Ultimate Buster affix would matter on either of them is PD and UQ Amduscia, so it's essentially a waste of money to affix.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 13, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    fully aware of this (and Nox 12* Rod was for some time stronger than 13*'s) but didnt feel like stating it, however the 12* katana outdoing Zen or Gix, very doubtful there

fully aware of this (and Nox 12* Rod was for some time stronger than 13*'s) but didnt feel like stating it, however the 12* katana outdoing Zen or Gix, very doubtful there
    Beating Zen or Gix overall uh no. Beating them in damage during KC with its 2nd potential well a 40% dmg boost if doing JAs is pretty significant never really ran the numbers though.

how many fuses are needed to +35/unlcok w/e potential on a single new-yamato weapon?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget