Page 3737 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2737323736373687372737343735373637373738373937403747378738374237 ... LastLast
Results 37,361 to 37,370 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    I was wondering, could someone please explain how exactly does double sabre gear and the whirlwinds work? Is the wind parrying perk worth it to get, or does it lower your DPS in return for a short guard frame? Also how does the DS Kamaitachi ring work? If I use the ring, will I need to take the wind parrying perk? Thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I may be slightly off with a few things, but here goes:
    Without taking the Parry skill, you don't get a Just Guard, and you want to be using the Weapon Action regardless to increase your DPS since the Whirlwind can stack twice and does damage for a duration (based on Gear level which then drains when you use the Weapon Action), so having some i-frames in there is nothing but a benefit (albeit, you need to learn the proper timing, but it isn't really meant to be a defensive only skill).
    The ring merely unleashes the Whirlwinds when using PAs, but it is without the actual Weapon Action, so the Parry skill has no effect on it.
    Just to further elaborate:

When you have both of the 1SP Perks from Fighter Skill Tree, your Double Saber's shift action acts like a Just-Guard (blocks damage, but only for the duration of the twirl animation) & activates a whirlwind around your character that does constant damage. Doing this consumes gear gauge (all of it, rounded down to the nearest "whole chunk") & will do nothing if you dont atleast have 1/3 gear gauge.

When you have the ring, whirlwinds (up to two at the same time) will have a chance to automatically activate without costing you gear gauge & without any animation interruption*, everytime you use a Double Saber Photon Art (exceptions being Hurricane Sender and Chaos Riser). It takes Double Saber from being "meh" to probably their best DPS (outside of very specific situations). The Blocking function still requires manual activation on the player's part.

*At Ring Level 20, this chance of automatic whirlwind activation becomes 100%

Spoiler!

I see some people running around with Status Effect affixes like Panic IV on Astra rifle. Is this some old/new meta?

Thanks for the elaboration everyone! Just one more question: do I get the just guard effect even if I don't have gear? I'm guessing not, this makes DS a very risky weapon as one can in many cases forget about the gear gauge and attempt to guard, correct? Also does the just guard guard against all directions, including top and bottom? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Thanks for the elaboration everyone! Just one more question: do I get the just guard effect even if I don't have gear? I'm guessing not, this makes DS a very risky weapon as one can in many cases forget about the gear gauge and attempt to guard, correct? Also does the just guard guard against all directions, including top and bottom? Thanks
    Acro Effect and Deadly Circle Type-0, have guard points, Deadly Circle Type-0 have long duration and guards from all directions.

is anyone getting any lag or random 630's during the Ep1-4 LQ? or any of the LQ's

Just a quickie, Where can one get a relatively cheap and fast shipping for the upcoming Fashion Catalog, Shonen Ace, and Quna Album Disc?

I currently use http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/ but I want to know if theres' other places since I think my site doesn't sell CD's and magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Just a quickie, Where can one get a relatively cheap and fast shipping for the upcoming Fashion Catalog, Shonen Ace, and Quna Album Disc?

I currently use http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/ but I want to know if theres' other places since I think my site doesn't sell CD's and magazines.
    Amazon JP for anything book, because shits are heavy. Which means buy the CDs there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Amazon JP for anything book, because shits are heavy. Which means buy the CDs there too.
    Thanks for the reply!

Are there any alternatives for Paypal on Amazon or any other sites since I prefer for stuff to go through my Paypal for my own safety.

mag support device question. is it better to have 4 stat boost Ks chaining off of eachother or 3 Ks in addition to the longer laster J type stat booster you can only get through mag evolution? lets see, if one fires, than the rest in the chain fire afterwards in sequense without fail (from what i've read). if i put the J in the front and it misfires i dont know if it behaves the same way and ill just have to wait until one of the remaining 3 Ks fires successfully. it might be better to just go with the four and eventually 8 when ur mags leveled or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

Are there any alternatives for Paypal on Amazon or any other sites since I prefer for stuff to go through my Paypal for my own safety.
    If you prefer Paypal, cdjapan or AmiAmi maybe. Ami will not have magazines.

Just keep in mind that these two places charges shipping by weight while Amazon JP charges per item, hence why it was suggested for books over any other sites. Let's just say expect the fashion catalog to be around or above 1.1kg/2lb. No idea about the volume of Shounen Ace so can't give you an idea on weight.