Page 3739 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2739323936393689372937363737373837393740374137423749378938394239 ... LastLast
Results 37,381 to 37,390 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is Amazon.jp customs-friendly?
    From what I have seen discussed, yes; although, some people have had issues with DHL trying to charge them an additional customs fee.

I might actually buy one of the things Sega is offering for once...of course since it would be coming from Japan I'd probably forget about it considering how long it probably would take to deliver lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I might actually buy one of the things Sega is offering for once...of course since it would be coming from Japan I'd probably forget about it considering how long it probably would take to deliver lol
    If you order from amazon.co.jp, it usually arrives within a week since it ships with DHL. My estimated delivery for the Ep0 manga is July 27th-29th with a release date of July 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you order from amazon.co.jp, it usually arrives within a week.
    Oh? that's actually amazing. I assume prime membership carries over?

Depends on what shipping you choose?

For example, I ordered some books from Amazon JP last week. It got shipped out on Thursday, arrived about an hour ago to my condo building (management signed for it).

It doesn't. Separate accounts that will accept the same login if you want to make your ebook life hard.

No. You have to make a new account for amazon.co.jp, so no carrying over your Prime.

awwww oh well...

awwww oh well...
    Shipment costs for books are 600 JPY base shipment price+ 350 JPY per item; so since I ordered 2 items, my total shipping cost was supposed to be 1550 JPY, but that then translated to ~12 USD, which is actually slightly less.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 17, 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Keep in mind that if you translate shipping to EMS (the other express option Japan offers), 2kg costs 4500 yen.

This is why buying books from outside of Amazon JP should only happen if you're trying to get bookstore specific bonus papers.

[QUOTE=Anduril;3426699]You exchange Gathering items at Franka's cafe; they can be exchanged for Skill Rings and cuisines.
    To go to Franka's Cafe from the Gate Area, go to the teleporter next to Lisa and Matoi; from the Shop Area, you will see the store front if you walk to toward the south-east side of the area (you'll see this NPC standing in front of it; just walk past her and you'll be in the cafe).

yeah I know this.. but erm things like ... the skill ring shop says needs 3 garnets and some rocks...
    If I get lazy to farm lol .. there a way to quick switch for stuff