Page 3792 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2792329236923742378237893790379137923793379437953802384238924292 ... LastLast
Results 37,911 to 37,920 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    so 6 uncharged, 7th and final charged?
    Yes, that's generally the way to do it if you're solo. You need quite a bit of a PP pool to pull it off, though, since those uncharged casts will chew through your PP fast, and the stacks will wear off if you wait too long without landing another cast.

Note that other players (namely FO/TE and Hero) can also add stacks with their own casts. If you coordinate with other players, you can fire off charged max stack Ilbartas quicker and more efficiently.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 7, 2017 at 02:46 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    *cough cough*
    Yes, they will provide a tracking number via DHL as that is how they ship internationally. Also, keep in mind that DHL will require a signature unless you authorize to release it without one, which you can do, along with giving specific delivery instructions (like throw over the gate), via the tracking number they provide.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Is maxing guard stance worth it now?
    since they buffed Guard stance advance which increases power to 150% with 40s duration with a successful just guard...
    It's an alternative to the Fury tree for Hunter main if you're trying to save points. You can get JGs off fairly easily on most enemies, so the only thing you need to worry about is consistent upkeep.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    Hi, I cannot for the life of my figure out how to switch weapons mid-attack with Hero or like I keep seeing videos where people have PAs set as their shift action and I can't figure out how to do that.

Also if anyone could give me any good tips/videos/guides on good Hero techniques I would appreciate it
    Play around with the PAs and build your own combination of combo/weapon swap of your choice.
    Spoiler!

When did they announce deus triggers coming to the treasure shop? This week?

Is there any way to reset the skill point upgrades on Skill Rings, or would you just have to buy/make a new one?
    I don't have a lot of Lambda Grinders, and I used 15 of them for the Point Weak Bullet ring, but when I upgraded it I kind of screwed up a bit (didn't notice the stat options were different from my previous couple L/Rings because I was half-asleep). I don't really want to make another one (I didn't really want to make this one in the first place for 15 Lambda Grinders (with where I am at in the game that isn't cheap), but figured it would be the most useful out of the L/Ring options, so I eventually did), but it seems like the ring shouts "this player is an idiot" if I use/equip it, so.... (Right now, iirc, I just use Mate Lovers (L) + HP Restorate (R) anyway though.)

Also, do the expiration/end dates on Collection Files coincide with when the EQ will end/no longer show up?
    I don't have access to XH for the two I need (two Yamato files and one Deus; they have been completed for a long time now, just missing the XH part). But I CAN access the XH version of Beach Wars, and noticed there are CFs for it, which I WOULD be able to complete, so I am not sure whether I should: (a) scrap the ones I already have mostly complete in order to start them, or (b) just wait until I can finish the ones I already have selected. However, for (b) I would need 10+ levels on one of two classes for a lvl.75 subclass though; which, for someone who mostly plays solo and doesn't have a large amount of Tokyo keys piled up, is no easy/quick task (I have been running one of them on es as my class to help speed up the process a bit though).

Super embarrassing one - sometimes I get a message to ready up for match queue by hitting tab and bringing up some window. Tab does nothing. How do I get to this window? I've seen it before but it seems to have a mind of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Is there any way to reset the skill point upgrades on Skill Rings, or would you just have to buy/make a new one?
    I don't have a lot of Lambda Grinders, and I used 15 of them for the Point Weak Bullet ring, but when I upgraded it I kind of screwed up a bit (didn't notice the stat options were different from my previous couple L/Rings because I was half-asleep). I don't really want to make another one (I didn't really want to make this one in the first place for 15 Lambda Grinders (with where I am at in the game that isn't cheap), but figured it would be the most useful out of the L/Ring options, so I eventually did), but it seems like the ring shouts "this player is an idiot" if I use/equip it, so.... (Right now, iirc, I just use Mate Lovers (L) + HP Restorate (R) anyway though.)

Also, do the expiration/end dates on Collection Files coincide with when the EQ will end/no longer show up?
    I don't have access to XH for the two I need (two Yamato files and one Deus; they have been completed for a long time now, just missing the XH part). But I CAN access the XH version of Beach Wars, and noticed there are CFs for it, which I WOULD be able to complete, so I am not sure whether I should: (a) scrap the ones I already have mostly complete in order to start them, or (b) just wait until I can finish the ones I already have selected. However, for (b) I would need 10+ levels on one of two classes for a lvl.75 subclass though; which, for someone who mostly plays solo and doesn't have a large amount of Tokyo keys piled up, is no easy/quick task (I have been running one of them on es as my class to help speed up the process a bit though).
    There is no way to reset a skill ring, but if you attach it to a 12* unit, those extra stats are irrelevant as they don't get added to the Unit. Otherwise, if it does bug you that much, yeah, your only option is to make a new one. Also, there really isn't much need to be grinding those Rings that require 15 Lambdas to buy since they get their full effect at lv1, and unless you are min-maxing, the amount of extra stats you get from grinding it are almost nothing.

For seasonal ones, yes, though you can still complete them if you have an EQ trigger for them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 7, 2017 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post

1. Nope. You have to make another copy if you want different stats.
    2. For seasonals like Beach Wars, yes. For most other things, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    There is no way to reset a skill ring, but if you attach it to a 12* unit, those extra stats are irrelevant as they don't get added to the Unit. Otherwise, if it does bug you that much, yeah, your only option is to make a new one. Also, there really isn't much need to be grinding those Rings that require 15 Lambdas to buy since they get their full effect at lv1, and unless you are min-maxing, the amount of extra stats you get from grinding it are almost nothing.

For seasonal ones, yes, though you can still complete them if you have an EQ trigger for them.
    I didn't upgrade it very far (just to +5), and I think I only upgraded that one because I had that temporary Upgrade Boost from clearing an EQ, and I didn't know if it mattered for that ring or not, so figured why not (doing things while half-asleep, usually doesn't pan out well). I haven't done any ring upgrades that require Lambda Grinders though, because I don't have many (44 atm), so most of them sit at either +5 or +10 (except for one or two where, regardless of the food items I use while gathering, the game continuously refuses to give me the gems I need >_>).

I don't really know anything about the trigger items yet, nor have any, so I will just not consider that part for the moment or whatnot. Any suggestions/thoughts on the situation I mentioned? I have one of the Yamato files (AR) at ~40% via the daily es search, but nothing on the other two (both Bows; one from Yamato set, one from Deus set). So not sure whether I should drop one (maybe the Yamato Bow? I don't know which one is better for end-game purposes really) and pick up a Beach Wars CF or not.