Page 3795 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2795329536953745378537923793379437953796379737983805384538954295 ... LastLast
Results 37,941 to 37,950 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Speaking of cutscenes, is there a way to "autoplay" them so it runs through without needing to click after every line?
    Other than outright skipping to the next choice, no, there is not.

Now that anniversary is almost done... What if for example I stack donuts effect to it's max possible time before maintenance? Will effect remain or vanish once servers are up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Now that anniversary is almost done... What if for example I stack donuts effect to it's max possible time before maintenance? Will effect remain or vanish once servers are up again?
    The effect will stick, but it caps out at 2 hours.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Speaking of cutscenes, is there a way to "autoplay" them so it runs through without needing to click after every line?
    You can hold ctrl on your keyboard, which will skip everything as if you were mashing the enter key or left click, but no way besides that.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Also, you WILL need an insulin shot afterwards.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Also, you WILL need an insulin shot afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Thanks and it's better than nothing. I just need to not forget to pause buffs in campship...which happen way too often

The 5th Anniv. Badges essentially need to be traded in before maintenance, correct? Or am I mistaken? (I can't tell if the date for which it says the shop is still available until is JST or the local time on my PS4; [it varies on different things in the game between the two, somewhat randomly it seems; for instance the expiration time on bonus keys shows when they expire based on the time on my PS4, not JST.])

I have 266 left and not sure what to use them on.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    The 5th Anniv. Badges essentially need to be traded in before maintenance, correct? Or am I mistaken? (I can't tell if the date for which it says the shop is still available until is JST or the local time on my PS4; [it varies on different things in the game between the two, somewhat randomly it seems; for instance the expiration time on bonus keys shows when they expire based on the time on my PS4, not JST.])

Yes badges will be useless this maintenance .
    About what to spend your badges for...
    Hint: Something which will take value over time. I let you guess what because I already said too much

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post

Shop disappears at maintenance. Spend points on things you want first, there are some nice room goods and emotes there. If nothing, buy room goods or emotes that will be valuable to sell in the shop, and make sure they are tradable. Some are not tradable so beware. I spent all my badges on Quna idol posters to worship in my room for sale later. Emotes are already worth millions but cost more badges. I wouldnt tell you, but I doubt youre on my ship so I dont care.
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Aug 8, 2017 at 07:11 PM.

Going by past badge shops, the shop will probably remain in some capacity just with certain things removed (donuts and LAs at least); it would be nice if they kept all the Badge conversions, though.