Page 38 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148881385381038 ... LastLast

Hello would anyone be able to help me with Making a Sega ID? i'm not able to for some reason... i get errors that i can even read. not sure if i'm putting the info in right, but if anyone can help me please pm me! this is holding me back from actually playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Ok thanks for the info, been on psv version for a while and I see a lot of my pc friends have issues such as infinite loop or having to avoid some areas because of a cut scene.
    Not sure if infinite loop is an issue tied to the patch as I had that back in the summer (but that was probably server issue since it was the crowded days of the summer).

Just keep in mind that you'll still suffer from server/hardware/game-based issues.

Quote Originally Posted by corronstewart View Post
    Hello would anyone be able to help me with Making a Sega ID? i'm not able to for some reason... i get errors that i can even read. not sure if i'm putting the info in right, but if anyone can help me please pm me! this is holding me back from actually playing the game
    This link should help:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...hlight=captcha

Also, copy-n-paste into google translate will also help into understanding messages when signing up.
    Or let Google chrome translate the entire thing so you understand what the error says.
    Also, avoid trying to sign-up during prime hours.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Sep 22, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Any ideas when PSO2 es is due to be released in Japan & will it be available for iOS platforms?

does anyone know if the chat translator still works?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

still works
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

when should i apply? i just tried 5 times and i just get errors.. this one specifically, I failed to server processing. i know at least once i got everything right.. should i use a different Email and try it like that? i have tried quite a number of times with my main email.. and eventually they let me use it again after a few failed attempts. im just not sure what is going on at all.. this is driving me insane lol i have the game and cant play it o_O i spent hours downloading it and i cant even make a SEGA ID.

can someone give me a link to download the chat translator without getting malware from adf.ly? or someone upload it to media fire and send me the link to dl i from there?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

So, I just got a photon chair. Now how do I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by P51mus View Post
    So, I just got a photon chair. Now how do I use it?
    Photon chairs are a separate category of lobby actions. Select it in the chat menu to learn the text command for your color/SID, then you can set it to a shortcut.

If I bought the new Lillipan mag could I use it on my current mag that is a Green Puyo or would it not work?